Recent Topics

Ads

Nordland supply recovery/debolster feedback

Let's talk about... everything else
Lime

Nordland supply recovery/debolster feedback

Post#1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:41 am

Nordland supply's nearly impossible to recover for the t3 event reward. Nordland is locked 60% of the time so supplies don't even spawn and when the zone unlocks destro has their 400 man zerg push order to the warcamp until zone locks again. The debolster is buggy and causes massive frame drop and lvl 40's have a pretty insane advantage over t1 characters as many of the high level skills and tactics work, such as superpunts and lvl 40 abilities. Spent 3 hours in the zone for 0/15 supplies and it feels terrible.

I reccomend you remove the forced debolster nordland supply recovery from t3 event reward.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

Ads
Chinesehero

Re: Nordland supply recovery/debolster feedback

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Lime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:41 am Nordland supply's nearly impossible to recover for the t3 event reward. Nordland is locked 60% of the time so supplies don't even spawn and when the zone unlocks destro has their 400 man zerg push order to the warcamp until zone locks again. The debolster is buggy and causes massive frame drop and lvl 40's have a pretty insane advantage over t1 characters as many of the high level skills and tactics work, such as superpunts and lvl 40 abilities. Spent 3 hours in the zone for 0/15 supplies and it feels terrible.

I reccomend you remove the forced debolster nordland supply recovery from t3 event reward.
the first day i cant do supply already
they still not fix it???and this task not easy for norland lock or ur side cant hold the BO
do they know already no time to finish even fix?

Detangler

Post#3 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Maybe try to organize somethin on order side and bring a bunch of like minded souls like yourself down to fight em off and all get supplies? Seems most destro just hang out mid when I was there last night. Half warband go up to the top BO, half to the ship. Cap, grab a supply, and coordinate to drop off 2 at the order camp. Did you even try to ask your guild/friends/t4?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:07 pm Maybe try to organize somethin on order side and bring a bunch of like minded souls like yourself down to fight em off and all get supplies? Seems most destro just hang out mid when I was there last night. Half warband go up to the top BO, half to the ship. Cap, grab a supply, and coordinate to drop off 2 at the order camp. Did you even try to ask your guild/friends/t4?
did the supply bug fix??? :?:

Detangler

Post#5 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:09 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:07 pm Maybe try to organize somethin on order side and bring a bunch of like minded souls like yourself down to fight em off and all get supplies? Seems most destro just hang out mid when I was there last night. Half warband go up to the top BO, half to the ship. Cap, grab a supply, and coordinate to drop off 2 at the order camp. Did you even try to ask your guild/friends/t4?
Was it broken? I did it last night in like an hour. I went to dwarf lands before hand to help lock the zone and move it to Nordland so I could get the supply running part done.
Destro - Mostly Harmless

Chinesehero

Post#6 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:55 pm
Was it broken? I did it last night in like an hour. I went to dwarf lands before hand to help lock the zone and move it to Nordland so I could get the supply running part done.
so did u finish the quest of supply return?

Barrackus

Post#7 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:02 pm

it cant be done

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Easiest way to do this is to form a group and run the supplies together. Everyone in the group gets the credit for each supply returned to the flag if they are near the flag when the supplies are turned in.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Detangler

Post#9 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Detangler wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:55 pm

so did u finish the quest of supply return?
Yes. I even bribed a lowby with 5g if he grouped with me when he snagged it first. I'm flush with cash and nothing to spend it on, and I'm not above bribery.
Destro - Mostly Harmless