Recent Topics

Ads

Least played destro class?

Let's talk about... everything else
Tanski

Re: Least played destro class?

Post#11 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:52 am

Next would probably be magus or marauder. Both are great classes, solo or otherwise. They are more skill intensive than a choppa,msh, or sorc, and have to set up their damage, but they are both great.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
FrequentSee

Post#12 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:00 am

Tanski wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:52 am Next would probably be magus or marauder. Both are great classes, solo or otherwise. They are more skill intensive than a choppa,msh, or sorc, and have to set up their damage, but they are both great.
NO WAY.
I love both of those classes the most. That's unreal.
Thanks guys. I'll play both of these until I figure out which one to go HAM on. <3

kottonai

Post#13 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:14 am

That is subjetive, depends a lot of your preferences and what of gameplay are you looking for. Many people loves to play DPS like Choppa or Witch Elf even knowing they died quickly, other people prefer Tanks cos never die, other likes range DPS or Healers...
In personal I play a lot with the Choppa and Witch Efl, well balanced are so good experience.

I recommend you play with the character you fit in, no matter what people say, or you can try with differents races and play with the most funny to you.