Recent Topics

Ads

Least played destro class?

Let's talk about... everything else
FrequentSee

Least played destro class?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:02 am

Looking to be that weird guy that plays the class least-played.
Any stats anywhere?

Ads
Tanski

Re: Least played destro class?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:12 am

Witch elf
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Soldarc

Post#3 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 am

Witchelf... not even close lol... Worst class in the game xD but very fun to play

FrequentSee

Post#4 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:18 am

thank you both for your replies.
Is it really the worst class in the game?
Do no groups desire it whatsoever?

engharat

Post#5 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 am

FrequentSee wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:18 am thank you both for your replies.
Is it really the worst class in the game?
Do no groups desire it whatsoever?
it is not worse in absolute value: it is the most difficult to play, because it is so squishy - think about a light armoured wizard which must go in melee to do damage.
It has some of the highest dmg in the game, but it dies even by an enemy bad look - it needs guard and healer to survive, and at the same time it does not provide any benefit to the group. It is fun when you managed to kill someone, but it is not fun to die an respawn so many times in a scenario.
I moved to BlackOrc fully offensive, and I do 1/2 of damage of WE but with 5x the survability. Or, if I wanna play a true dps light armoured character, I go for magus and sniper from safe 125ft distance.

FrequentSee

Post#6 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:40 am

Someone just told me Magus and Marauder were the least played before the new wave of players. Is that true?

Edit: really appreciate the detailed reply :)

Zaxxond

Post#7 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:41 am

DPS DoK

FrequentSee

Post#8 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:43 am

DoK seems like it has the highest skill ceiling.. but man, do they look soo badass

Ads
Koro

Post#9 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:43 am

I tried WE for a while and rerolled to magus. Difference in experience is huge (favoring magus ofc) If you really want to try WE do so on your 2nd char to avoid getting disinterested with the game.

WE is... imagine a stealth class designed to gank, and then bunch of people who were ganked complained which resulted in class no longer being able to do what it was designed for without giving it something in return (like a new place/role) . Now mentioned people say its "how it's supposed to be" and "balanced" and what is left from WE is mere shadow of what the class was years back during game launch. Currently just playing WE you passively contribute towards your side loose condition XD.

If you want to try something unique check mele Squig Herder - I don't think there's that many people playing them - maybe due to visual look (you're basically ball with legs in Squig Armor) It's quite fun and has unique feel you might be looking for.
Last edited by Koro on Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

FrequentSee

Post#10 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:46 am

I understand. It's a shame they're so underwhelming!
Any ideas on the 2nd and 3rd least played? Surely they're a decent class.
P.S. thank you for the reply Koro