Recent Topics

Ads

Leaving the team

Let's talk about... everything else
Natherul
Former Staff

Leaving the team

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Hey all. I'll keep this short and without much detail on purpose.

Essentially me and another member of staff have had a falling out to the extent that I refuse to talk to this person anymore and it's not a sustainable thing for a lead so I have requested all my access be removed as I'm leaving the team.

Make no mistake though, I wish the absolute best for the team and that it will go well for them in their endeavors. I will continue playing on the server but I will no longer have any powers in-game, forum or discord.

It brings me sadness to leave but I don't see it working out in any other way.

To all members of staff and community I thank you for my time and hope you will continue this journey with fondness at heart.

//Natherul

Ads
Haskr

Re: Leaving the team

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:52 pm

thanks for all the hard work and developing!

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:58 pm

All the respect and love for you Nath. I hope we continue to live up to your expectations even though we won't be working together directly. I'm a bit jealous you'll be joining the rest of the plebs to play the game during these exciting times.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

OldSparky

Post#4 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Cheers.

Bobbiom

Post#5 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Thank you for your work on the server!

Zamoth

Post#6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Very sad to hear this. I wish you all the best and can' t thank you enough for all your time and dedication you put into this project.
See you in the lakes.
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

CoffeeForAll

Post#7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Sorry to see you leave the RoR team. Hopefully you will stay to play the game and have fun.

dalen
Developer

Post#8 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Thank you for everything you have done for the project Natherul. See you around on the battlefields of the old world!
Source Developer

Ads
raptrr

Post#9 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:36 pm

As I already told you: I bow before you and the work you have put into this amazing project! You will be strongly missed and all the best!

Your, always poking you, little dorf, bug boi Rondul
Last edited by raptrr on Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rondul - Runepriest - RR80
Rondlulz - Zealot - RR64
Rondulo - Shaman - RR5x

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theysii

wonshot

Post#10 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Best wishes going forward, Nath!

As you have previously said yourself, Fortresses were your baby. And while players, staff, devs and whoever else might agree or disagree on the forts and how they should play out, I think you deserve massive props for taking on this area of Developing and finetuning. What an ride it must have been. Diving in as a volenteer to take on a piece of content a paid live studio had to pull the plug on, and make it not only your own but also make it work (sorta)

Thank you for your time, passion and efforts. I wish you all the best in the future (unless I meet you in the instances :D )

Cheers (in rum ofc!)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO