Recent Topics

Ads

Altdorf City siege. Healing abuse

Let's talk about... everything else
xanmit

Re: Altdorf City siege. Healing abuse

Post#11 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Im WP Tiot from that screen. Was in another party and healed outside. Was killed for that 6 times or so. Stop whining and accept defeat as grown up man, dont behave like a child.

Also, i see you have big problem with simple mathematic: tank + 6 healers cant go in one party :D

Ads
convexte

Post#12 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:03 pm

This tank was in my 2/2/2 group, no 5 healers.

Also you forgot about morale damage, aoe damage and indigestion trough barrier, lol.You was literally wiping people at rez point.

You was spawncamping, lose concentration, you lost.
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

adamthelc

Post#13 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:34 pm

So it was abuse because the healers didnt leave the spawn and allow you to farm them? Are you serious?

Why would there be a barrier at all if it would be considered abuse to be behind it?

I have no problem with not liking the way the barrier works, but people arent abusing it by being behind it. Your ire should be directed at the mechanic not at the players.

People are going a little overboard with accusations against other players. The longer this new content is out the more people will see the flaws and they should point them out.

cynicprophet

Post#14 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 pm

Sounds like learn to play issue tbh.Do not cry like this over a loss due to your own incompetence and also your team was dropping morales throu barrier and aoe dps throu barrier,why arent you adding that,doesnt that sound a bit hypocrite to you ? Get real man.
Last edited by cynicprophet on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Omegus

Post#15 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 am

Xergon wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:44 pm OR this is intended behaviour to deny Spawncamp, after killing 3 champs, u could simple back out and with advantage of 3 champs wipe ur enemy again if they dare to move out, which they need to at some point, because objective is to defeat enemy LORD.
Disclaimer: not talking about OP's fight, just tactics and mechanics in general.

Isn't the point of stage 3 to wipe the enemy's champs before everyone despawns so you get a head start on the lord kill? If there's a way of always keeping one of the champs alive before the despawn happens then it seems to defeat the entire purpose of the first 15 minutes of the stage. As for denying spawn camp, if down to one tank you have no incentive to push out before the mass despawn and every incentive to stay in spawn until the odds are evened out again and you can try and win one team fight when nobody has champs.

I fully understand players making the most of healing from inside spawn (I do it myself in stage 3 if we've been pushed to the barrier), much like I fully understand players making the most of the current morale exploit on stage 1 for easy wins, but it does make a mockery of how the fight seems intended to play out.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Xergon

Post#16 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:58 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 am
Xergon wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:44 pm OR this is intended behaviour to deny Spawncamp, after killing 3 champs, u could simple back out and with advantage of 3 champs wipe ur enemy again if they dare to move out, which they need to at some point, because objective is to defeat enemy LORD.
Disclaimer: not talking about OP's fight, just tactics and mechanics in general.

Isn't the point of stage 3 to wipe the enemy's champs before everyone despawns so you get a head start on the lord kill? If there's a way of always keeping one of the champs alive before the despawn happens then it seems to defeat the entire purpose of the first 15 minutes of the stage. As for denying spawn camp, if down to one tank you have no incentive to push out before the mass despawn and every incentive to stay in spawn until the odds are evened out again and you can try and win one team fight when nobody has champs.

I fully understand players making the most of healing from inside spawn (I do it myself in stage 3 if we've been pushed to the barrier), much like I fully understand players making the most of the current morale exploit on stage 1 for easy wins, but it does make a mockery of how the fight seems intended to play out.
i dont really understand which part u did not understood, after killing 3 champs u already have advantage, even more, most likely u already wiped everyone else, there is absolutely no need for u to kill the last one, which ofc, if u have enough fire power u can risk to do it.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Omegus

Post#17 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:21 am

Xergon wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:58 am

i dont really understand which part u did not understood, after killing 3 champs u already have advantage, even more, most likely u already wiped everyone else, there is absolutely no need for u to kill the last one, which ofc, if u have enough fire power u can risk to do it.
Unless I'm missing something, you can't start killing the lord and win the stage until all 4 champs so there absolutely is a need to kill the last one. If you have to wait until all of the champs revert to normal then you lose most of the advantage that you gained in the first place. If you happened to be stomping pugs then you'll likely win if/when they push out to try and get on the lord but if both teams were pretty well matched then using a mass of group heals to keep a champ alive until the last 15 minutes could give them a win afterwards.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Vayra

Post#18 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 am

Seems like you're the one missing sometihng here. You can't start killing the King until all opposing Champions are dead. So if the other side is cheesing ot keep their last Champion alive, they actually get the advantage when the Champions despawn as you pull back to damage the lord they can push into you with morales.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Ads
Nidwin

Post#19 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Can't kill a deftard S&B champ IB if order plays it properly. That's nothing new and something I've warned about before.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Xergon

Post#20 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:28 pm

Vayra wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 am

Seems like you're the one missing sometihng here. You can't start killing the King until all opposing Champions are dead. So if the other side is cheesing ot keep their last Champion alive, they actually get the advantage when the Champions despawn as you pull back to damage the lord they can push into you with morales.
Or u can pull back and dont give them chance to build morales, and when champs drops u will be 1st on lord building morales, ez.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube