Recent Topics

Ads

Class Population?

Let's talk about... everything else
Beytran

Class Population?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey all! Brand new player here. I see that the faction balance is relatively even but I am curious about how well represented all the classes are since there are so many. I am likely to go Order at first so I am wondering what the most/least popular classes are for them?

I always like to pick underplayed classes as long as they aren't too underpowered to add a bit of uniqueness. Thanks!

Ads
Glorian

Re: Class Population?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Strangely underpowered classes are played less in Return of Reckoning.

Like:
Ranged SW
Ranged SH

Apart from that each class and spec has a place. Except DPS AM maybe. The only one who loves them are your DPS AM Buddy you go with into an SC to the joy of all the other Order Players in the SC who were happy 20 seconds earlier for going in a SC with 2 order healers. ;)

Beytran

Post#3 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:10 pm

That is good to know, then. I suppose I'll just pick what seems cool and find my place that way! I do love me some Dwarfs but the High Elves look neat too... I know that's a grudging.

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Beytran wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:10 pm That is good to know, then. I suppose I'll just pick what seems cool and find my place that way! I do love me some Dwarfs but the High Elves look neat too... I know that's a grudging.
you should ask around about classes and specs/playstyles your intrested in, as much as i agree with the rule of cool for all things warhammer

you dont want to invest into a class to like lvl 40 renown rank 50 or something and realize your just not having fun with a class that you invested soo much time in

granted there is no subscription so no real sunk cost but still it feels bad

Chinesehero

Post#5 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Beytran wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:46 pm Hey all! Brand new player here. I see that the faction balance is relatively even but I am curious about how well represented all the classes are since there are so many. I am likely to go Order at first so I am wondering what the most/least popular classes are for them?

I always like to pick underplayed classes as long as they aren't too underpowered to add a bit of uniqueness. Thanks!
play an order healer and u will get welcome from everyone

Beytran

Post#6 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:26 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:20 pm
Beytran wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:10 pm That is good to know, then. I suppose I'll just pick what seems cool and find my place that way! I do love me some Dwarfs but the High Elves look neat too... I know that's a grudging.
you should ask around about classes and specs/playstyles your intrested in, as much as i agree with the rule of cool for all things warhammer

you dont want to invest into a class to like lvl 40 renown rank 50 or something and realize your just not having fun with a class that you invested soo much time in

granted there is no subscription so no real sunk cost but still it feels bad
Yeah I've been looking into some of the various class threads to get an idea what is out there. Right now I'm torn between Archmage, White Lion, and possibly Slayer. I did briefly play long ago and had an Engineer which was fun but a bit complicated.

Beytran

Post#7 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 pm
Beytran wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:46 pm Hey all! Brand new player here. I see that the faction balance is relatively even but I am curious about how well represented all the classes are since there are so many. I am likely to go Order at first so I am wondering what the most/least popular classes are for them?

That is good to know. Healers do always seem to be in demand in MMOs.

noobwarrior

Post#8 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:34 pm

play an am that's a class so you won't have any natural enemies she is currently out of balance (more than 3 years) their attacks cannot be removed and their damage is not to be despised that they cause..!!
if you want to play an OP class then I recommend it to you ..

Ads
penagos22

Post#9 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm

then play a warrior priest dps

Ghostwalker

Post#10 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 pm

I play Order healer and have had only 2 groups in 1+ week of play.. I think you're wrong :)

This man should roll a Tank!