Recent Topics

Ads

Extend increase exp event or even keep it like this

Let's talk about... everything else
Copperfield

Extend increase exp event or even keep it like this

Post#1 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:26 am

main problem with this server that people need to catch up in order to get to endgame..

Since most people already are 40. the zones beneath it are pretty much empty.

Spamming sc's for leveling is duable with this exp rate.. but when normal.. its a pain.

Suggest to keep the exp rate like this so people either can catch up or make alts.

thx

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Extend increase exp event or even keep it like this

Post#2 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:48 am

Copperfield wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:26 am main problem with this server that people need to catch up in order to get to endgame..

Since most people already are 40. the zones beneath it are pretty much empty.

Spamming sc's for leveling is duable with this exp rate.. but when normal.. its a pain.

Suggest to keep the exp rate like this so people either can catch up or make alts.

thx
I use -75% xp scroll to avoid leveling too fast and you want even more xp? :D
Dying is no option.

marisco

Post#3 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:36 pm

How about no.

Ototo

Post#4 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Not really good unless that you also half the cost of every set and weapon. They are balanced around the time it takes to reach their requirements. That would simply crash the fragile economy of the NPC vendors.
Spoiler:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:10 pm

X2 rates are always a limited event. There are other ways in-game to boost your renown temporarily, particularly at the paragon/exemplar vendor in your capital city palace in the side room near the throne.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Kelindel

Post#6 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:55 pm

I am a new player, I played when the game originally came out (BW named Cintox). A friend told me about this private server (thank you to those who are running this btw) and I decided to check it out. I am here primarily for pvp, however at low levels the open world pvp is hit or miss, and the majority of my time has been leveling with questing and grinding because there is not enough action to level primarily on PVP.

With that being said double xp up to a certain level might be cool say to 30 or 35 just to get people close to end game rvr. Even with double XP there will still be alot questing / grinding involved and players can learn the mechanics of the class they are playing.

My main just hit 16 and I've been playing for a couple of days, and honestly even now it feels a little slow. cant imagine with half of this xp especially as levels require more xp, I am not a big PvE person except for grinding for money so I am already getting bored with the questing / grinding. Again if there was enough population at lower levels that I could level primarily on PVP maybe my opinion would be different, but I didn't jump on this game to mindlessly grind PVE mobs for the next month or two :)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Kelindel wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:55 pm I am a new player, I played when the game originally came out (BW named Cintox). A friend told me about this private server (thank you to those who are running this btw) and I decided to check it out. I am here primarily for pvp, however at low levels the open world pvp is hit or miss, and the majority of my time has been leveling with questing and grinding because there is not enough action to level primarily on PVP.

With that being said double xp up to a certain level might be cool say to 30 or 35 just to get people close to end game rvr. Even with double XP there will still be alot questing / grinding involved and players can learn the mechanics of the class they are playing.

My main just hit 16 and I've been playing for a couple of days, and honestly even now it feels a little slow. cant imagine with half of this xp especially as levels require more xp, I am not a big PvE person except for grinding for money so I am already getting bored with the questing / grinding. Again if there was enough population at lower levels that I could level primarily on PVP maybe my opinion would be different, but I didn't jump on this game to mindlessly grind PVE mobs for the next month or two :)
At level 16 you can join the Big boys rvr (tier 2/3/4 are merged) and will level fast (and fun). low levels get a HUGE buff (named bolster) that increase your stats to compete Vs higer level/RR enemies

Kelindel

Post#8 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:10 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:05 pm
Kelindel wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:55 pm I am a new player, I played when the game originally came out (BW named Cintox). A friend told me about this private server (thank you to those who are running this btw) and I decided to check it out. I am here primarily for pvp, however at low levels the open world pvp is hit or miss, and the majority of my time has been leveling with questing and grinding because there is not enough action to level primarily on PVP.

At level 16 you can join the Big boys rvr (tier 2/3/4 are merged) and will level fast (and fun). low levels get a HUGE buff (named bolster) that increase your stats to compete Vs higer level/RR enemies
What??

Nice, I actually wondered if this was possible. Thank you sir!

Ads