Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pull

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
aa91837
Legacy RR80
Posts: 68

Re: Choppa pull

Post#51 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am

CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:55 pm
Bohavwn wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:30 pm
Order always begging to nerf anything that makes them feel the least bit uncomfortable. Here's a thought adapt and overcome.
You have to be kidding me? Have you seen destro on these forums begging for Rampage and WL to be nerfed? Why don’t you adapt? Here’s an idea, try playing a zone against an enemy that doesn’t have 200% aao? Until then you have no idea.
Read patchnotes and stop spreading misinformation, actually WL single target damage was buffed,while melee squig herder forgotten.
Godzilla-Choppa
Gobzillla-Melee Squig

Ads
User avatar
Nidwin
Posts: 645

Re: Choppa pull

Post#52 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 am

drmordread wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 am
Someone want to please point out an Order ability that is comparable to that? I want to play that Order class.
Magnet but I'm not convinced you're going to enjoy the engie's gameplay. :mrgreen:

edit 1
I don't recall if the WL's fetch did work through bariers on live. Marauder's TE didn't but it's possible the lion can go play itsy bitsy rawr on the other side and get a pull off through the barier.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

User avatar
Nefarian78
Posts: 378

Re: Choppa pull

Post#53 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:37 am

Ototo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:58 am
As long as the pull goes away? Take whatever you want.
You have no idea whatsoever of what you're asking for, do you? If You think GTDC is op (a skill that has counterplay, which seems you refuse to even bother trying), you'll never stop complaining when a couple choppas run straight to the frontline full retard mode, pops rampage, ID your WB's bombing group while 3 mSH jump in aaaaand...The BWs have disappeared, along with half of the frontline.

GTDC is fine as it is. If you honestly think that a choppa with rampage and ID is better for Order...well.... you must hate your tear ducts.
Vorak - Capulet

Nosun
Posts: 31

Re: Choppa pull

Post#54 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:45 am

I understand the frustration. As a tank your constantly pulled from far away and there is nothing you can do. Also destro has a million choppas all doing it. Not going to be many order left soon.
Kotbs rr7x
Magus rr6x
AM rr4x
DoK rr4x

User avatar
Nidwin
Posts: 645

Re: Choppa pull

Post#55 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:57 am

Nosun wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:45 am
I understand the frustration. As a tank your constantly pulled from far away and there is nothing you can do. Also destro has a million choppas all doing it. Not going to be many order left soon.
But as a KotBS and as the pull is only 40ft max wouldn't you be able to turn this to your advantage with an aoe stagger on landing? (just wondering)

May be as test we could ask the devs to comment out the code that avoids us to use skills while flying around by pulls or punts. Just an idea, nothing too serious.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Choppa pull

Post#56 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:00 am

Nefarian78 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:37 am
Ototo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:58 am
As long as the pull goes away? Take whatever you want.
You have no idea whatsoever of what you're asking for, do you? If You think GTDC is op (a skill that has counterplay, which seems you refuse to even bother trying), you'll never stop complaining when a couple choppas run straight to the frontline full retard mode, pops rampage, ID your WB's bombing group while 3 mSH jump in aaaaand...The BWs have disappeared, along with half of the frontline.

GTDC is fine as it is. If you honestly think that a choppa with rampage and ID is better for Order...well.... you must hate your tear ducts.
I do interrupt, but that requires something that GtdC doesn't, line of sight.

That you all claimed for IDoom and Rampage, and now are like "no, we don't" speaks by itself. Nothing more to add from me.
Spoiler:

Nosun
Posts: 31

Re: Choppa pull

Post#57 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:48 am

Yes I use the Aoe stun and it helps but when there is a lot of destro I'm still screwed.
Kotbs rr7x
Magus rr6x
AM rr4x
DoK rr4x

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 173

Re: Choppa pull

Post#58 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:08 am

Nosun wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:45 am
I understand the frustration. As a tank your constantly pulled from far away and there is nothing you can do. Also destro has a million choppas all doing it. Not going to be many order left soon.
30ft FAAAR away. Still in guard range and if you are KotBs you can shutdown multiple choppas with single aoe stun. Wish removing Rampage from slayers would be that easy.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

Ads
geezereur
Posts: 330

Re: Choppa pull

Post#59 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:23 am

Jinxypie wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am
ID>GTDC
Rampage>100AP pot skill that also drop your rage
You dont want to drop rage you want to keep it so you can take advantage of full invader armor pen.
I would trade both rampage+ID for choppa pull.
Pull >>>>> ID

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 173

Re: Choppa pull

Post#60 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:26 am

geezereur wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:23 am
Jinxypie wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am
ID>GTDC
Rampage>100AP pot skill that also drop your rage
You dont want to drop rage you want to keep it so you can take advantage of full invader armor pen.
I would trade both rampage+ID for choppa pull.
Pull >>>>> ID
Great, then come play Choppa. I already rerolled Slayer with x2 weekend and grass is realy greener everytime facing any kind of melee.
All skills undefendable- seems balanced to me now :lol:
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Nauti, pjellax, Rizinox, synyster3 and 22 guests

cron