Recent Topics

Ads

Malus

Let's talk about... everything else
Goldenbow100

Malus

Post#1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:38 am

Heres my once-in-a-blue-moon post yet again to remove malus
I logged in for the first time in... ooooh lets say 7 months-ish? Was told malus was removed, thought hey i can come back and maybe see about starting back up! No problems for the first 20 minutes, kill a few high rr destro on my WH. I received the standard 4-7k rr for it and moved on. Then about 8 kills (solo kills) in a row with 'your realm is over populated and as such you receive no spoils....' blah blah blah. So im not gonna make it super complicated this time, just another short post to be ignored to say remove malus because its absolutely retarded. Please and thank you. I'll check back in another 7 months to see if it happened yet.

Ads
Secrets
Former Staff

Re: Malus

Post#2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:52 am

Goldenbow100 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:38 am Heres my once-in-a-blue-moon post yet again to remove malus
I logged in for the first time in... ooooh lets say 7 months-ish? Was told malus was removed, thought hey i can come back and maybe see about starting back up! No problems for the first 20 minutes, kill a few high rr destro on my WH. I received the standard 4-7k rr for it and moved on. Then about 8 kills (solo kills) in a row with 'your realm is over populated and as such you receive no spoils....' blah blah blah. So im not gonna make it super complicated this time, just another short post to be ignored to say remove malus because its absolutely retarded. Please and thank you. I'll check back in another 7 months to see if it happened yet.
Malus was removed for AAO values that are equal to 100% or below.

Malus was also removed for zones where the total zone pop is equal to 20v20 or less.

Anything past 100% (ie; 120% or higher) will result in no rewards for the outnumbering side, except in the 2nd case listed above.

There are no plans to change this.

See you in 7 months.