Recent Topics

Ads

Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Let's talk about... everything else
Nefarian78

Re: Exploit(?) Altdoft City siege S2?

Post#21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Dackle wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 pm This makes me very happy. Thank you for your response. I was Order in this instance, it was blatant. THey knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Nefarian's excuse made me spit coffee out of my mouth
Yeah, it's clearly an excuse which is why i've come here, even though i could have said nothing without exposing me since there's no screenshots or names about what happened in Altdorf 2.

Sound strategy, my man.

I'll stop posting now, since there's clearly a lot of salt involved. The GMs can figure it out, and they will.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Ads
Dackle

Post#22 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:15 pm

Ototo wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm
Nefarian78 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm Bullshit. I can clearly see in the screenshots a blob of destro so dense the only thing that helps pick out the names is the scoreboard. Blatantly intentional abuse of exploits is gonna cost every destro in that instance. Sucks if you weren't explicitly involved. Don't run with players who go out of their way to abuse the game I guess.

If someone has a stream/video of them explicitly NOT assisting this trash, I'll exclude you.
Which instance are you talking about? I'm talking about Altdorf 2, i don't know what happened in the other instances. The screenshots on the bug tracker show different instances, which only the first one is from Altdorf 2.

As you can see in the first screenshot, the lord is alive which is proof enough the people there were not trying to kill them intentionally
Actually they were trying to not trigger another bug, leaving the lord just very low in health.
No salt buddy, just stating facts. If you were in a different instance then you were in a different instance. The pictures are clear. What was the verdict from upper management?

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:56 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am I was in that Altdorf 2 instance, Destro side.

We were camping the spawn for kills, some people were able to attack the lords using aoe abilities from outside the barrier. Due to the barrier being in the way nobody knew that the lords were taking damage. At some point the lord's hp report message started popping up saying the one of the lords was around 60% hp and the other around 90% and everyone noticed it. Multiple people said both in discord and in-game chat to stop immediately, which everyone did and recalled.

I don't know the specifics, as i was busy collecting my gold bag from the chest.

You've made it sound like the people there were doing it intentionally. I can assure you, they didn't.
Wait a minute. Your story is that your group was was spawn camping through the barrier, but stopped once you realized you were damaging both players and bosses... cuz hitting BOTH would be cheating. And then you threw the rest of your premade under the bus for it along with an unverifiable ‘I wasn’t there’ excuse.

I am in awe of your chutzpah. :)
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Nefarian78

Post#24 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:56 pm Wait a minute. Your story is that your group was was spawn camping through the barrier, but stopped once you realized you were damaging both players and bosses... cuz hitting BOTH would be cheating. And then you threw the rest of your premade under the bus for it along with an unverifiable ‘I wasn’t there’ excuse.

You're either being willfully ignorant or can't comprehend english. I'm still posting and playing the game, that should be enough of an asnwer to that.

Edit: ah **** i said i wouldn't have posted again in here. I got baited.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Dackle

Post#25 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:18 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm
Kwatchi wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:56 pm Wait a minute. Your story is that your group was was spawn camping through the barrier, but stopped once you realized you were damaging both players and bosses... cuz hitting BOTH would be cheating. And then you threw the rest of your premade under the bus for it along with an unverifiable ‘I wasn’t there’ excuse.

You're either being willfully ignorant or can't comprehend english. I'm still posting and playing the game, that should be enough of an asnwer to that.

Edit: ah **** i said i wouldn't have posted again in here. I got baited.
Bold and/or ignorant? Sometimes one is given just enough rope to hang them self.