Recent Topics

Ads

12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Re: 12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Post#31 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:15 am

Stand at a BO far away from the entrance. Cap it as soon as fort starts. No way anyone should be able to get to you before you cap it. Boom - contribution.

Take your 1 group and watch for low defended flags, gank and run away.
[/quote]

I dare you to try. Like really. I would that people calling "that's super easy" would just do it consistently a full week. With over double the players in the other realm, you would be lucky to get close to a BO. Like, really, try it. It's only in the reach of discord connected parties, which should be not so hard according to your comments, but there are SOOOOOOO many destro players in NA prime, that is barely possible to do anything else. I repeat, the usual AAO in the fort is 100%, up to 200%. In a Fort....
[/quote]

I just explained how to EASILY without fail snag a BO at the beginning of a fort. There are always stragglers in a warband you can pick off. Will you die doing it? Probably. Dying has little consequence, so just do it.

I was playing destro when order was zerging all day and night, and i still got rewards just fine. It sounds more like order just wants to throw forts for city fights.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#32 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:25 am

Considering that most players play both realms, I don't see a problem with the lockout. If one city is locked out, log on to the other realms and push the other faction's city. At some point the main zerg will flip to the other realm too, and you just switch out what city you push.

Edit; And Yes I agree, Order is throwing forts for city fights. There are always a few people that when we are trying to set up in the fort to defend start yelling out different locations, just to confuse people, and make the defense weaker. And that is on top of at least a wb worth of people afk on 4th and 3rd floor.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Gridgendal

Post#33 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:59 pm

So, how exactly do you think order are throwing fort fights when order has been constantly out numbered by 2-3x for every city push I have participated in? I've been in 4 now.
Destro can't get into city sieges because there aren't enough defenders because destro have 2-3x more people.I play both sides and have no problems playing the underdog. I don't even mind losing the city siege since you still get crests. But zerging to the city isn't beneficial for the zerg since you will always have more people, and those people won't get in without more even numbers.

Now on to the timer. I think the city lockout timer should be 6-8 hours. With the timer at 12 hours you can either have a city siege during EU or during NA. You can't have both. I find that extremely unfair. One portion of the player base should not be the only ones able to push a city. It takes 6-8 hours to push all the zones anyway. Why not let both NA and EU have a chance at cities.

Also I really have enjoyed the city battles. Destro has been bringing their A game and I have really enjoyed that, even when I lose.

See ya on the battlefield!