Recent Topics

Ads

12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Let's talk about... everything else
bossabe

Re: 12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Post#21 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:53 pm

how about we get more people to play the game ( increase population) by promoting the game and it s "POSITIVE" side , then maybe if we get enough players all over the place , we should be able to do some activities regarding the time

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#22 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:00 pm

Oculta wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:34 pm
Because you need a minimum of contribution for this. This means u need to 1 BO for minimum to get anything. Without this it means nothing for lose .... so no one will deff this fail designed forts anymore in unpopulation times on order.
Uhh, 1-2 flags, or about 5-10 kills is enough to get 4 invader medals? If you can't reach even this, then I'm not sure what is happening during those NA times. Even if you just attend 1 flag capture, that should be enough to register as contribution, meaning you can get 4 inv by basically just "attending". And somehow even this is not enough?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#23 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:00 pm
Because you need a minimum of contribution for this. This means u need to 1 BO for minimum to get anything. Without this it means nothing for lose .... so no one will deff this fail designed forts anymore in unpopulation times on order.
Uhh, 1-2 flags, or about 5-10 kills is enough to get 4 invader medals? If you can't reach even this, then I'm not sure what is happening during those NA times. Even if you just attend 1 flag capture, that should be enough to register as contribution, meaning you can get 4 inv by basically just "attending". And somehow even this is not enough?
This game is VERY difficult. Nearly impossible to make ANY progress. You're clearly just an ELITIST in the pocket of the DEVS.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vayra

Post#24 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:14 pm

I think there should be NO lockout on city sieges at all. If you can push 2 sieges in 4 hours, you get 2 sieges. BUT, there should be a 24-48 hour lockout on bag rolls per character. So you're free to help others get bags or just fight after you got a roll or try to get to stage 2/3 if the first time failed, but you won't get more rolls.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

oaliaen

Post#25 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Vayra wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:14 pm I think there should be NO lockout on city sieges at all. If you can push 2 sieges in 4 hours, you get 2 sieges. BUT, there should be a 24-48 hour lockout on bag rolls per character. So you're free to help others get bags or just fight after you got a roll or try to get to stage 2/3 if the first time failed, but you won't get more rolls.

This.. :idea:

Nefarian78

Post#26 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:45 pm

What about having the option to queue city sieges for the entire 12hrs cooldown, from the scenario window? Everyone can join as many times as they want, but only get rewarded the first time.

This will greatly increase the chances for everyone to get into a city without the problem of creating empty instances. In addition to that, there's going to be cities during EU timezones
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

wiscel

Post#27 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:48 pm

bossabe wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:53 pm how about we get more people to play the game ( increase population) by promoting the game and it s "POSITIVE" side , then maybe if we get enough players all over the place , we should be able to do some activities regarding the time
That always made me wonder why we don't have more people playing this game. At release of Age Of Reckoning there were (according to Wiki) 800.000 players. This number dropped slowly because game wasn't properly finished at release and many other reasons. Often I'm trying to convice friends to play this game ("it's a free game, why not try!!!") but they are not looking forward to levelling and getting proper gear, even when I try to tell them you can get full conq/subj rr50+ in 3 weeks or less.
Now we finally have cities sieges and sovereign/warlord gear. But to get this it's going to take them even more time (and luck).
To get more new players (and players from old) maybe it's an idea to get Royal/Warlord crests from killing highranked players, and bags from cities. What we are seeing now is people delibaretely not defending keeps or moving to another zone so the other side can take zones so they can do cities. I don't think this was intended with the cities in mind.
I don't know, I'm just glad I'm not a dev. And I'll just keep playing this game no matter what.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ototo

Post#28 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:42 pm

I dare you to try in NA prime. You can fail a lot to times to do that simple task. We are speaking of Forts with over 100% AAO. As the underdog everyone gets reservation just by trying, cause there are not enough players to fill the zone. Would it be possible with organization? It has been in the past, but clearly not in the way that EU play Forts.
Spoiler:

Ads
Detangler

Post#29 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:42 pm
I dare you to try in NA prime. You can fail a lot to times to do that simple task. We are speaking of Forts with over 100% AAO. As the underdog everyone gets reservation just by trying, cause there are not enough players to fill the zone. Would it be possible with organization? It has been in the past, but clearly not in the way that EU play Forts.
Stand at a BO far away from the entrance. Cap it as soon as fort starts. No way anyone should be able to get to you before you cap it. Boom - contribution.

Take your 1 group and watch for low defended flags, gank and run away. There are always stragglers. Boom - contribution.

Is this really not possible? At all? Really?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ototo

Post#30 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:45 am

Detangler wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 pm
Ototo wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:42 pm
Stand at a BO far away from the entrance. Cap it as soon as fort starts. No way anyone should be able to get to you before you cap it. Boom - contribution.

Take your 1 group and watch for low defended flags, gank and run away. There are always stragglers. Boom - contribution.

Is this really not possible? At all? Really?
I dare you to try. Like really. I would that people calling "that's super easy" would just do it consistently a full week. With over double the players in the other realm, you would be lucky to get close to a BO. Like, really, try it. It's only in the reach of discord connected parties, which should be not so hard according to your comments, but there are SOOOOOOO many destro players in NA prime, that is barely possible to do anything else. I repeat, the usual AAO in the fort is 100%, up to 200%. In a Fort....
Spoiler: