Recent Topics

Ads

12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Let's talk about... everything else
adamska2

12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Post#1 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:49 pm

It's alredy hard to push 2 forts, the CD about 12 hours for city siege is to long

Most of the time the city apear Na time at 5/6 pm Serv time.
So if you play EU time you canot have a city pretty much you need to play Na time

Push and win 2 forts its actualy Hard ! The CD is to much, is not like, if we dont have the CD we will have 10 city per day ! Only 2 per day Max over 1

Or have a macro for tell you when the city is Unlock
Last edited by adamska2 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azeyune

Ads
oaliaen

Re: 12 hours CD City siege it's to long !

Post#2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:16 pm

I have a very bad feeling about this 12h lockout

Haskr

Post#3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:18 pm

A city siege should be a rare and important event, maybe once a week or month to make it really special.

I also won't see many sieges, but thats no problem, it offers the best gear around (also great appearance), and not everybody needs to have that.

If everybody has the special gear with über looks it's not special anymore.

Harkanor

Post#4 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:22 pm

There is no perfect system regarding this of course.
I believe the CD should be based on chars so more people could have the opportunity to access city; that might also help balancing the population with peeps switching to the toon they might have in the other faction. Endgame rewards should also be provided via the overall campaign trough renown rank, not just an event like city. For example, you reach r80 you get 10 crests, 85 10 more and so on; 80+ players should also drop Sov crests from time to time. That would motivate people to go into the lake and just enjoy playing knowing that every minute they do get them closer to the endgame rewards. Otherwise, more and more players will just set their clocks and just show up for Forts and cities. The city system at this time is a bit unfair i find.

Acidic

Post#5 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Could be worth thinking along the lines of account/ IP lockout that way also players that could not get in an instance are not punished but also there is a point to push

Xergon

Post#6 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 pm

MAKE IT 24H !!!

Why u whiners want endgame gear which was just released, farm instantly, ffs please wake up and calm ur tits
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Arbich
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:36 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 pm MAKE IT 24H !!!

Why u whiners want endgame gear which was just released, farm instantly, ffs please wake up and calm ur tits
Because they have the same problem as invader. They are badly designed and will result in huge imbalances in the thing this game should all about: nice fights.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

wachlarz

Post#8 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:37 pm

Acidic wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm Could be worth thinking along the lines of account/ IP lockout that way also players that could not get in an instance are not punished but also there is a point to push
Ppl have multiple accouts. Not all have one IP, and U have programs to change IP. Inn game lockout its good but 12 h I think its to long.

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#9 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 pm MAKE IT 24H !!!

IMHAO City should be a anniversary event, everybody will stay calm, come one time in they year, play honest & hard 12 hours ( for example) earn a token and go to other games. In such circumustances endgame gear can truly appreciated and that will be fine , i guess.

Bosli

Post#10 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:13 pm

I don't really know what the problem with that cooldown is.

I was only in one siege so far, but that ended up with 9 instances AFAIK. In each instance, there are a total of SIX gold bags to get, meaning that one city siege gave out FIFTY-FOUR set pieces, now compare that to forts and farming invader. Even with the piece being random offensive/defensive, IMO this system is extremely generous - I was expecting to not get set pieces at all with the bags, just more tokens.