Recent Topics

Ads

Efficient Duo/trio leveling?

Let's talk about... everything else
frogman4242

Re: Efficient Duo/trio leveling?

Post#11 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 pm

can you explain what you mean by surf/leach off the zerg?

i know the zerg is the warband group of players running around fighting and capping things
CR 40 RR 48 Zealot
CR 20 RR 20 Black Ork

Healer til i die ...

Ads
Detangler

Post#12 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:13 pm

frogman4242 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 pm can you explain what you mean by surf/leach off the zerg?

i know the zerg is the warband group of players running around fighting and capping things
Stay in your small group but run around with a large warband for safety. Focus on hitting rank 40 players, assisting down targets. Realm points and xp are based on damage. Tanks dont do much damage, but you need them in front to soak up hits for you. Two ranged DPS taking out targets in your small group means less people to split the rewards. Running with large groups means you use your realm mates as the tanks but you dont have to share with targets you hit.

Its cheesing the system, but absolutely within the rules.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

frogman4242

Post#13 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:13 pm
frogman4242 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 pm can you explain what you mean by surf/leach off the zerg?

Stay in your small group but run around with a large warband for safety. Focus on hitting rank 40 players, assisting down targets. Realm points and xp are based on damage. Tanks dont do much damage, but you need them in front to soak up hits for you. Two ranged DPS taking out targets in your small group means less people to split the rewards. Running with large groups means you use your realm mates as the tanks but you dont have to share with targets you hit.

Its cheesing the system, but absolutely within the rules.
thank you Detangler!
CR 40 RR 48 Zealot
CR 20 RR 20 Black Ork

Healer til i die ...