Recent Topics

Ads

DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Let's talk about... everything else
kam19080

Re: DPS DOK is too overpowered when compared with WP.

Post#11 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Boursk wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:55 pmNerf slayers.
off topic......

Ads
Fey

Post#12 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Empire racial absorb tactic, and 20% healing on defense make wp the superior healer.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Jastojan

Post#13 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:09 pm

kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:54 pm
Jastojan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm Trash topic... I can write the same about engi and WL. Nerf them all because they are always on top... pls NERF every class. Man I think you dont believe your own words in this thread. Should be locked...
WL got nerfed and SH got buffed....

engi is a half magic and physical dmg class, Magus is a total magical dmg class, which part of engi overpowered?
SH was nerfed before he get the "huge buff" you are writting about... WL nerf was jut a cosmetic change compared to the other nerfs on destro side. And we can discuss about it the whole night and what will be the result? This topic should be locked. There is nothing constructive, beneficial or valuable. This will lead only to spite, nothing more.

kam19080

Post#14 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm

Jastojan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Jastojan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm Trash topic... I can write the same about engi and WL. Nerf them all because they are always on top... pls NERF every class. Man I think you dont believe your own words in this thread. Should be locked...

engi is a half magic and physical dmg class, Magus is a total magical dmg class, which part of engi overpowered?
SH was nerfed before he get the "huge buff" you are writting about... WL nerf was jut a cosmetic change compared to the other nerfs on destro side. And we can discuss about it the whole night and what will be the result? This topic should be locked. There is nothing constructive, beneficial or valuable. This will lead only to spite, nothing more.
This topic got sidetrack by someone talking about other classes.

In fact, i just compared, DOK and WP in healing, DPS & tanking ability.

So, it will be a positive discussion, when we dont talk about other classes.

kam19080

Post#15 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:19 pm

Fey wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:08 pm Empire racial absorb tactic, and 20% healing on defense make wp the superior healer.
This 2 tactics doesnt make WP got overpowered in healing and tanking ability when compared with dok,

However, dok dps as the highest position when compared with other classes in both order and destroy sides, not just WP.

kam19080

Post#16 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 pm

kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:19 pm
Fey wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:08 pm Empire racial absorb tactic, and 20% healing on defense make wp the superior healer.
This 2 tactics doesnt make WP got overpowered in healing and tanking ability when compared with dok,

However, dok dps as the highest position when compared with other classes in both order and destroy sides, even other dps classes on destroy side, not just WP.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#17 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:22 pm

kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:03 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm
kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm

WP more than DOK doesnt mean DOK is not overpowered in dps when compared with WP,,,
Yeah, but DOK is an elf. That's a loser right there for a lot of people.
But the fact is that, it is not fair for a mirror career system,

IF WP got better tanking ability when compared with DOK, i would say fair for cheaper than dok in dps, but now is not.
Who ever called it a fair mirrored career system? That's the opposite of what we want from classes. Man, no wonder you're disappointed.

Also, elves are bad. Don't play elves.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jastojan

Post#18 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:23 pm

kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm
Jastojan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:09 pm

This topic got sidetrack by someone talking about other classes.

In fact, i just compared, DOK and WP in healing, DPS & tanking ability.

So, it will be a positive discussion, when we dont talk about other classes.
This topic is based on your impression that DPS DOK is on top of DMG in EVERY SC. This is not a fact and it is not truth. Maybe you had bad luck on squad, but my experience is that even if the squad of both sides is balanced - First in kills is WL/BW (sorc sometimes) and first in dmg is engi (magus sometimes). So what now? We both have different experiences.

Ads
adamthelc

Post#19 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:14 pm

Yes DPS dok is better. But the idea that WP has no advantages over a DoK is pretty ignorant.

WP does not belong anywhere near a list of classes we should shed tears for.

mubbl

Post#20 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:38 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm
kam19080 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:20 pm Racial selection: WP > DOK

Tied that up easy.
WP more than DOK doesnt mean DOK is not overpowered in dps when compared with WP,,,
Yeah, but DOK is an elf. That's a loser right there for a lot of people.
be honest its the hammer for you ;)