Recent Topics

Ads

CITY SIEGE IS A HOAX

Let's talk about... everything else
nolofinwe1991

CITY SIEGE IS A HOAX

Post#1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:52 am

Ok im playing constantly in the past 3 years now as competitive as it gets for my side (destro) rvr. I know from other people i talk & share with gms their ideas etc & im getting a picture that no1 listens to them! Let me tell u the hard truth now dear GMs & thats not a drunk full tilted post!!! THIS IS WARHAMMER pure pvp game!!!!!!! Thx for the invader set BUT FORT IS A HOAX! Thx for the pve content BUT AGAIN THIS IS A HOAX WE R PLAYING WARHAMMER not lineage2 (for that piece, u need to farm that piece and for that piece u need to farm its grandma). We dont care!!!! for any strange event where we need this & that to enter and play pvp!!! U killed the game since the day fort came out & wt did u do now? U put another NEW "FORT". When my guild 1st time tested this hoax my feedback was "that was the most boring moment of my life" u thought i was trolling i wasnt... Kill RvR more & u expect us to keep playing? sureeeeeee ;)
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

Ads
Detangler

Re: CITY SIEGE IS A HOAX

Post#2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:57 am

Quality post there.

Why is it bad?

What changes would you like to see to improve it?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

nolofinwe1991

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 am

Well lets give some quality then trying to explain. Do u like a game where the one side is doing "tanking" like an alternate NBA team to go for the next year draft? Cause this is exactly thats happening since day 1 since these bloody forts came out. As for this quality pvp that game offered me tonight in the form of city siege: my wb with 2 other wbs were left outside cause of low order population AHAHAHAHA We had to do 2 consecutive wins on forts (imagine the "tanking" and zone giving going to happen here :D) and then we ve been left outside cause OF LOW POPULATION!!!!! Order (usually) who give all the zones will get sovereign faster than me WHAT A NICE BUILT PVP GAME!!! What changes do i like to see improve? Make Sovereign RvR reward! I want to land in the zone like the pre-invader good times and pvp for contribution & rewards not go for this & this for that anymore.... Hmmm wt else? Let's all org guilds MEGA-ZERG to push for these city siege or else we ll nvr get Sovereign :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Hythonia Sorc rr83 ~
~ Nolofinwe SM rr80 ~

havartii

Post#4 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 am

When Destro has 3 warbands and Order barley has 1 , how is it that they are supposed to stop you? Are you coming Order side to help with the population? Or are you playing the side with triple the numbers wondering why you can't have more free stuff? There are some amazing people who play Order, day in and day out getting zerged and finding ways to still play and have fun. If you care about the game you will find ways to help population problems , not complain to devs about how you didn't get in because you only want to play on the side with way too many players.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Harkanor

Post#5 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 am

Allow empty instances so all can participate. No bags in empty instances, just couple crests. Everybody happy, most of the problem solved.

Wam

Post#6 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:49 am

Harkanor wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 am Allow empty instances so all can participate. No bags in empty instances, just couple crests. Everybody happy, most of the problem solved.
free stuff for nothing encourages zerg and is very very bad idea.

destro is zerg happy and blatantly does it with little remorse... order is also zerg happy when the opportunity presents it self...

morale of the story play both realms and play the underdog... that way you won't miss out ever even if you get zerged in your instance, you are going to be rewarded because you are part of the solution and not part of the problem

do you think winning 2-1 at 3 am is worthy and deserves progression? a unhealthy server population kills the game ... just like it did on live, one side dominate, other side log off out of frustration and quit game... dominate side gear up farm outgeared people and eventually quit out of boredom when nothing left to fight or wait for server merge... well we only have one server here so that is not a option ...

everyone wants their new shinies i get it, and yes it might be your main class and all that... but then everyone should be running state of realm and if they are observant can see the problem daily and that is population imbalance especially during NA times, which alot of rest of world will try play during to gear up easily becasue during eu primetime it will be harder to push campaign (unless all the big guns, i.e organised forces are out on the same side co-ordinating) due to proper defences and equal population usually.

It sucks that you missed out on this occasion... but it also sucks for order to fight outmanned daily every night...

Dev's are not dumb its good they put a cap on it to encourage people to spread out and make a more healthy server... if they open floodgates where do you draw the line in the sand? 500 d vs 100 O? why even bother playing either side in that enviroment? maybe the O but yeah that seem balanced to you?

I hope the community matures and understands from a couple of years ago when destro was on the end of being zerged constantly how much crying there was back then... it goes back and forth constantly, each player can do something about it though ... but path of least resistance is too attractive to the masses .

If one realm is going to zerg you are rolling the dice, and yes people can bandwagon and some forces carry more weight than others with spear heading it... but its luck of the draw and this time luck was not on your side.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:52 am

same topic really as:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35177

Locking this one, feel free to go to the other topic instead. But note that we have said for a long time that empty instances would not be made as we dont intend to give people free loot,