Recent Topics

Ads

"Player 'X' is Deploying Oil"

Let's talk about... everything else
thefryinallofus

"Player 'X' is Deploying Oil"

Post#1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Okay, if we're going to keep the 3k oil hits, can we at least get a message "Player X is deploying oil" a few seconds before the first pour so tanks on the ram can drop it and move? A little frustrating atm that there's basically nothing tanks on the ram can do, not being able to see the oil platform with the fixed camera. Just a thought.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: "Player 'X' is Deploying Oil"

Post#2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:09 pm

well something is coming next patch, but oil spawning should be something you should look out for and be weary

thefryinallofus

Post#3 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Natherul wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:09 pm well something is coming next patch, but oil spawning should be something you should look out for and be weary

... if I could just look up while on the ram ... :P

Intrigue! Sounds mysterious and deadly. A little birdie told me getting hit with a cannonball might hurt, a lot!
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Naelar

Post#4 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:19 am

It's not difficult to have a couple of players hang back and look for exactly this, then warn the rest of the WB.

marisco

Post#5 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:10 am

Do you usually play with region chat turned off? People call for oil as soon as it is spawned.

Gangan

Post#6 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:11 am

Would be handy if the chat wasn't spammed with all channels while in ram. ATM you really have to pay attention to the chat and even then you can easily miss important infos.
Different story if you're on discord of course, but we all know this is pug- country 😋
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Gangan wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:11 am Would be handy if the chat wasn't spammed with all channels while in ram. ATM you really have to pay attention to the chat and even then you can easily miss important infos.
Different story if you're on discord of course, but we all know this is pug- country 😋
Pugs deserve it though. I daresay that's exactly the sort of treatment they play for.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Shalktonin

Post#8 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 pm

I'm deaf so i can't use discord and yet even i can see the warnings of Oil being put up in chat, you telling me that a disabled person can do something you can't?

Ouch. Must hurt man.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Ads