Recent Topics

Ads

Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#31 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:29 pm

Onemantankwall wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:06 pm
Well, the lovely guy that was pouncing in stonetroll yesterday (LOOK, no name-shame!! It's possible, so you can do it too, Onetank!) was doing it to avoid any defenders choice to setup oil by CCing the person in oil without taking any risk, like mDPSs have to face for entering the postern and moving all around NPC defenders that can detect it. I wonder if I remember of which guild was the exploiter... a guild that claimed Mandred...

I also find amusing that you act like if it's completely normal to clearly bend the rules, and if Natherul was acting weird for saying you that rules must not be bent. He is doing his part to the community as lead dev, while you are failing your duty as fair and square players, and even guild leaders. What do you think is the precedent you set if you display constantly a blatant disregard for edging the rules? If you continue to surf the borderline, expect to accidentally cross it and get banned. Instead of crying later, act accordingly to web-etiquette now.
Lol is any of your posts not a whiney hoot? People play the game as it's meant to be played if devs come up and say "hey it's not suppose to do this" then you take the initiative to help fix the issue such as i am by reporting every spot i can think of for fix Naths problem. One spot is simply from outer wall to the back of inner wall because mythic made the keeps too damn small/walls too close. If you think thats bannable just because you run around screaming "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" Youre funny af.

As Nath has asked I'll be adding every spot i can find to the tracker for some kind of fixing. For him to fix be aware itll also nerf wl/mara/engie/magus pulls because they share the same axis requirements and needed spots to work.
Sure, let's "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" with the exact half of my character slots...

My trouble with this forum is that is damn crowded with destro only players. As a reaction there are some order only players, very few.

This represents like nothing of the actual player base. Seriously, not even 5%. You are not even speaking for your guild mates, cause they have their own opinions and most, vast majority, will never ever read forums.

That you come to say that you ever thought that the dev team created the keeps so they can be entered with pouncing is a complete lie. You lie again when you say that you took any kind of initiative, when in fact you only acted cause of this thread. You lie again when you try to look respectful, when you only respect yourself and you are astonished to have met your own self.

So yeah, keep in your dreams of grandeur. I will stay right here on the floor. I'm taking myself out of this thread. What has to be said by me, was said.
Spoiler:

Ads
User avatar
Onemantankwall
Posts: 488

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#32 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:33 pm

Ototo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Onemantankwall wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:06 pm
Well, the lovely guy that was pouncing in stonetroll yesterday (LOOK, no name-shame!! It's possible, so you can do it too, Onetank!) was doing it to avoid any defenders choice to setup oil by CCing the person in oil without taking any risk, like mDPSs have to face for entering the postern and moving all around NPC defenders that can detect it. I wonder if I remember of which guild was the exploiter... a guild that claimed Mandred...

I also find amusing that you act like if it's completely normal to clearly bend the rules, and if Natherul was acting weird for saying you that rules must not be bent. He is doing his part to the community as lead dev, while you are failing your duty as fair and square players, and even guild leaders. What do you think is the precedent you set if you display constantly a blatant disregard for edging the rules? If you continue to surf the borderline, expect to accidentally cross it and get banned. Instead of crying later, act accordingly to web-etiquette now.
Lol is any of your posts not a whiney hoot? People play the game as it's meant to be played if devs come up and say "hey it's not suppose to do this" then you take the initiative to help fix the issue such as i am by reporting every spot i can think of for fix Naths problem. One spot is simply from outer wall to the back of inner wall because mythic made the keeps too damn small/walls too close. If you think thats bannable just because you run around screaming "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" Youre funny af.

As Nath has asked I'll be adding every spot i can find to the tracker for some kind of fixing. For him to fix be aware itll also nerf wl/mara/engie/magus pulls because they share the same axis requirements and needed spots to work.
Sure, let's "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" with the exact half of my character slots...

My trouble with this forum is that is damn crowded with destro only players. As a reaction there are some order only players, very few.

This represents like nothing of the actual player base. Seriously, not even 5%. You are not even speaking for your guild mates, cause they have their own opinions and most, vast majority, will never ever read forums.

That you come to say that you ever thought that the dev team created the keeps so they can be entered with pouncing is a complete lie. You lie again when you say that you took any kind of initiative, when in fact you only acted cause of this thread. You lie again when you try to look respectful, when you only respect yourself and you are astonished to have met your own self.

So yeah, keep in your dreams of grandeur. I will stay right here on the floor. I'm taking myself out of this thread. What has to be said by me, was said.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen got any more boo hoo pitty me cause I suck cause the meany destro play better tears to cry while i help fix stuff unlike yourself. No 1 cares about your whining man the issues been addressed bugtracked and eventually fixed go play victim for order in some other thread and stop trying to wag ur epeen everywhere trying to compensate for something... try playing both realms more often u'll eventually lose the 1 realm bias attitude. I produce tickets to fix stuff for both realms /shrug i'd love to have a epeen contest with you but i'm not 1 for testing the moderators so this'll be the end of that.
Filthy live vet
Chosen Main (alts to remain nameless, ssshhh)
Founder of (L2P)

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#33 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Onemantankwall wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:33 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Onemantankwall wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Lol is any of your posts not a whiney hoot? People play the game as it's meant to be played if devs come up and say "hey it's not suppose to do this" then you take the initiative to help fix the issue such as i am by reporting every spot i can think of for fix Naths problem. One spot is simply from outer wall to the back of inner wall because mythic made the keeps too damn small/walls too close. If you think thats bannable just because you run around screaming "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" Youre funny af.

As Nath has asked I'll be adding every spot i can find to the tracker for some kind of fixing. For him to fix be aware itll also nerf wl/mara/engie/magus pulls because they share the same axis requirements and needed spots to work.
Sure, let's "FK destro nerf destro i hate destro players!" with the exact half of my character slots...

My trouble with this forum is that is damn crowded with destro only players. As a reaction there are some order only players, very few.

This represents like nothing of the actual player base. Seriously, not even 5%. You are not even speaking for your guild mates, cause they have their own opinions and most, vast majority, will never ever read forums.

That you come to say that you ever thought that the dev team created the keeps so they can be entered with pouncing is a complete lie. You lie again when you say that you took any kind of initiative, when in fact you only acted cause of this thread. You lie again when you try to look respectful, when you only respect yourself and you are astonished to have met your own self.

So yeah, keep in your dreams of grandeur. I will stay right here on the floor. I'm taking myself out of this thread. What has to be said by me, was said.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen got any more boo hoo pitty me cause I suck cause the meany destro play better tears to cry while i help fix stuff unlike yourself. No 1 cares about your whining man the issues been addressed bugtracked and eventually fixed go play victim for order in some other thread and stop trying to wag ur epeen everywhere trying to compensate for something... try playing both realms more often u'll eventually lose the 1 realm bias attitude. I produce tickets to fix stuff for both realms /shrug
That you consider "playing better" equal to "bending the edges" speaks by itself. I have nothing else to add. And no tears... cause you know, I have a life and so. Also you can check my list of bugs in the bugtracker, if that apparently equals to being a very good whatever. Then I'm a very good whatever. Made all by my own initiative, not cause a thread shown how much an exploit or bug is, but I don't think you can understand that concept, when you consider a requested apology equal to take initiative.
Spoiler:

havartii
Posts: 198

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#34 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am

I think we have gotten way off topic. It was settled by lead dev. Don't pounce into keeps or up walls, simple. I played Destro on live had many high lvl characters and am very familiar with how to build and play them. If you really cared about this game and how we engage in battles, you would be less concerned about how to best exploit and care more about balance. I could use the argument that I have played longer than so and so and i'm entitled to play what side I like is **** bullshit. Fact is you don't care about how we engage in battle what so ever. I was on today Meaballhead and you were playing 300 vs 100 you claim you care so much about this game. Yea right. Your the problem with this game yo.

User avatar
Onemantankwall
Posts: 488

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#35 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:05 am

havartii wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am
I think we have gotten way off topic. It was settled by lead dev. Don't pounce into keeps or up walls, simple. I played Destro on live had many high lvl characters and am very familiar with how to build and play them. If you really cared about this game and how we engage in battles, you would be less concerned about how to best exploit and care more about balance. I could use the argument that I have played longer than so and so and i'm entitled to play what side I like is **** bullshit. Fact is you don't care about how we engage in battle what so ever. I was on today Meaballhead and you were playing 300 vs 100 you claim you care so much about this game. Yea right. Your the problem with this game yo.
I wasn't playing anything lol i spent today taking SS makign reports and in the process of running 2 gunbad wings to finish my lesser wards woooo pve lmao


nice fail attempt at trolling but this thread can pretty much be locked now.
Filthy live vet
Chosen Main (alts to remain nameless, ssshhh)
Founder of (L2P)

havartii
Posts: 198

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#36 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:10 am

+1

User avatar
Sengirv
Posts: 32

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#37 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 am

Awesome work Devs. Keep up the amazing work

User avatar
thefryinallofus
Posts: 45

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#38 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am

havartii wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 pm
thefryinallofus wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm
havartii wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 pm
I probably would not have made the post if it wasn't used in the way you did. 400 aao and your team deliberately hit the door (with no ram) to bait people to play your game of Squig in the keep. Punting people off the walls being guarded and healed. Was a bit too much in your face exploiting of the rules. It was not an actual keep take or defense, just a display of look what I can do. If the Dev's said it was fine I would let it go and accept that's part of the game. I'm glad it's not. Thanks for helping to fix it.

Hahahaha, hitting the door with cannon to bait order is hilarious. Isn't it. :D
getting pepe slapped by devs is even more hilarious in my books.. 0 skill only aao. Well Done

Image
Bloodroote (76 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (72 SORC)
Image

Ads
User avatar
Onemantankwall
Posts: 488

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#39 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 am

thefryinallofus wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am
havartii wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 pm
thefryinallofus wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm



Hahahaha, hitting the door with cannon to bait order is hilarious. Isn't it. :D
getting pepe slapped by devs is even more hilarious in my books.. 0 skill only aao. Well Done

Image
Since mods refuse to lock let the thread die Fry.

They'll eventually figure out i got this pounce issue attention to finally nerf wl/asw/sm wall pounce as months ago i was told by dev it was working as intended when I reported a Asw for doing it in Shadowlands. Just needed some order tears to pull Naths attention to get anything fixed because his fellow devs found no issue with it, going as far as to do it themselves.

Nath has all the spots.

Now to watch all the high elf rage when they can no longer fly over keep walls. Image
Filthy live vet
Chosen Main (alts to remain nameless, ssshhh)
Founder of (L2P)

User avatar
Alfa1986
Posts: 438

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#40 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:49 am

Onemantankwall wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 am
thefryinallofus wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am
havartii wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 pm


getting pepe slapped by devs is even more hilarious in my books.. 0 skill only aao. Well Done

Image
Since mods refuse to lock let the thread die Fry.

They'll eventually figure out i got this pounce issue attention to finally nerf wl/asw/sm wall pounce as months ago i was told by dev it was working as intended when I reported a Asw for doing it in Shadowlands. Just needed some order tears to pull Naths attention to get anything fixed because his fellow devs found no issue with it, going as far as to do it themselves.

Nath has all the spots.

Now to watch all the high elf rage when they can no longer fly over keep walls. Image
in fact, in most of the keeps that you indicated, I’m not sure that this is really possible, too far a distance. at the same time, I did not see two obvious keeps in Praag (north keep, left side from outgate) and in KV (near destro wc keep, drunk tree) where it is real and quite easy to do it.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diros and 52 guests