Recent Topics

Ads

3rd shift

Let's talk about... everything else
Sengirv

3rd shift

Post#1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:28 am

Hey you gitz!! I have a question for you and maybe you can give me some advice. I live on the East in the States, and Im also a chef IRL. But I work late 2nd shift hours, and when I get home to play, theres no one on, the times are between 2am-7am
:/ :/ :/
I loooove this game, played it 1st week of release on Live. But Im getting discouraged. Anyway for me to get on the EU servers? Or does anyone have a suggestion? I already only sleep about 4 hours, so dont tell me that I should just stay up lol.

Ads
Sengirv

Re: 3rd shift

Post#2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 am

Sorry it posted twice.. Wont let me delete

warlover

Post#3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:53 am

There is only one server

Wam

Post#4 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:26 am

Sengirv wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:28 am Hey you gitz!! I have a question for you and maybe you can give me some advice. I live on the East in the States, and Im also a chef IRL. But I work late 2nd shift hours, and when I get home to play, theres no one on, the times are between 2am-7am
:/ :/ :/
I loooove this game, played it 1st week of release on Live. But Im getting discouraged. Anyway for me to get on the EU servers? Or does anyone have a suggestion? I already only sleep about 4 hours, so dont tell me that I should just stay up lol.
id recommend searching for the latest version of the state of realm add on (sor) and using that add on... so you can check population and find where the action is, if you are looking for t1 or t2-t4 ORVR... If you are hoping for sc's then they will be quiet at off peak times as not enough population but maybe you find some roaming.

Like the Poster above mentioned, there is only one server, EU-RUS-US- Rest of world all mixed... the most busy time is during primetime EU and weekends (unless forts or bugs have killed population)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

zachary

Post#5 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 am

Server population is approximately a sawtooth wave with peaks around 1900-2100 UTC and troughs around 0600-0800 UTC. That's... 2-4pm and 1-3am Eastern respectively. So if you're trying to play from 2-7am (0700-1200 UTC), you're trying to play at literally the lowest population time around. You might do better to sleep at 2am and then play before you leave for work.
Xand*r*nius is still trying to Learn To Play

Sengirv

Post#6 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:12 am

Woah, thanks for all the info! I had no idea it was only 1 server. I thought 1server in NA, 1 in EU, but now that I really think about it that doesnt make alot of sense... But thank you all for helping, Ill just keep going at my snail pace for now lol