Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Queue Tier List (Destro) - Updates in work

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Solo Queue Tier List (Destro)

Post#71 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:09 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm 2H BG has better damage then mara ... Also 2H BO is the best dps class in destro side, ...
Just for a second, admit you play a different game.
Dying is no option.

Ads
snackeyboy

Post#72 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:34 am Zealot is s tier, especially after change to the heal ritual. Outputs great healing, has the only cc that can reliably alter the match on a healer class. Best carry potential of the healers against enemy teams that actually need some carrying against.

Shield dok to A tier imo, sure it's strong in alot of pug solo ranked matches, but to get the good healing, you have to go somewhat squishy to achieve that. Puts far more pressure on your tanks. Against a good enemy team, can be punished far more than standard healers.

Marauder to A tier too, could be S tier, but I'm still not sure if most maras run the hd tactic? If the hd tactic is slotted/available to be slotted if noone else on your team has it, then it could be S tier, A tier if not.

WE to S tier. Strongest single target damage on destro right now if it's geared and the player is reasonable.

Tbh, I would also move rsh higher too if they're geared/good. Given that it now forces ranged against ranged, having a sh is an advantage as you know for sure you have the ranged that is less likely to be trained/tunnelled by any enemy melee. Great assist damage too (and has an easier time assisting on melee than the other rdps )and spammable heal debuff
I agree on your statement regarding ranged Squig, and the fact that Ranged will get matched vs ranged since the latest patch which i did not consider.
rSquig moved up a tier, and so did Engi.

I do think Mara has better carry potential than WE for multiple reasons.
The overall utility is better, and it is easier to enable kills for your team than it is for WE.
Mara pressure was always good, but with the most recent change its single target damage got buffed and its not sustainable on a single healer in the long run.
There are also tools like pull available for the mara that makes it easier to enable full wipes on enemy teams after you archieved a break.
Its easily S-class, but i will monitor its performance vs WE.

Considering moving WE on top of A-class, will be monitored.

I also think the statements regarding shield doks are valid, but i do see well played shield doks overperforming in general at the current state.
A very good example for that is Belladonna. Zealot is an amazing backline healer, but i feel the additional damage matters more at the current state.
Will be monitored, its on my list.

Thanks for the input, very good points!

wildwindblows

Post#73 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:09 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm 2H BG has better damage then mara ... Also 2H BO is the best dps class in destro side, ...
Have you ever seen 2H BG and 2H BO damage? I can't even close their damage although i have 5 sov, 3 warlord piece so idk what game do you play. My rr 40/50 choppa (conq set) hits higher than my 40/83 mara.

snackeyboy

Post#74 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:20 pm

have you seen well played maras?

wildwindblows

Post#75 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:28 pm

snackeyboy wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:20 pm have you seen well played maras?
It is not about well playing. It is about damage cap. You cannot kill well guarded any class when you have mara in your team. Mara hits around 400-600 with guilliotine which supossed to do brust. Brust talks in ranked sc.

Sulorie

Post#76 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:32 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:12 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:09 pm
Have you ever seen 2H BG and 2H BO damage? I can't even close their damage although i have 5 sov, 3 warlord piece so idk what game do you play. My rr 40/50 choppa (conq set) hits higher than my 40/83 mara.
This seems to be only your mara then and those dmg numbers come from aoe dmg.
Dying is no option.

Starx

Post#77 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Placement of RDPS is a bit dishonest considering when you que as a RDPS you also force the other team to have a RDPS.

Sulorie

Post#78 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Starx wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:56 pm Placement of RDPS is a bit dishonest considering when you que as a RDPS you also force the other team to have a RDPS.
Sounds fair to me and it's only for solo ranked.
Dying is no option.

Ads
snackeyboy

Post#79 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:07 am

pushing this topic as i will re evaluate things for destro and add order classes to make a complete tier list of all classes available.

Any ideas and feedback welcome.

snackeyboy

Re: Solo Queue Tier List (Destro) - Updates in work

Post#80 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:23 am

Where would you place the SM? (both ether dance and WW secc)