Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf Black Orc

Let's talk about... everything else
adamthelc

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#21 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Fey wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:15 pm Even after multiple hits with the nerf-bat Kotbs can still buff crit on multiple targets by %15 with dirty tricks and overpowering swing. That's cat's pajamas bananas.
That would be a neat trick.

OP takes whining and bad ideas to an extreme level.

Ads
zgolec

Post#22 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:16 pm

havartii wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.
Give my def spec IB, SM or KOTBS 50% block + deflect dmg buff that BO and BG have and i will reconsider playing tank again... But yea - order tanks so op...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

bctakhy

Post#23 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:45 pm

zgolec wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:16 pm
havartii wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:41 pm It was on par with the Black Orc in survivability and high dmg output. I just think it would be fair? @Count no one wants to play tank on order side now. Is very hard to find one for warbands and forts now.
Give my def spec IB, SM or KOTBS 50% block + deflect dmg buff that BO and BG have and i will reconsider playing tank again... But yea - order tanks so op...
U know kobs have deflect aura free for all group that double the dmg that BG only shield and train needed does?
U also have SM moral shield that deflet 600 unmitigable dmg again 1h or 2h spec and 2h self HTL with 50% value?

Why u want that many block? destro dont have undefetable attacks like slayer have ;)

Ototo

Post#24 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:59 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm

https://youtu.be/n9Az4luNe7s

Watch first 50 seconds
Yup, cause if you watch the entire video the Black Ork will be seen rolfstomping on every other class of the game, going with a 2h weapon, solo, and in multiple situations in 3 or 4 versus him, yet still killing them all. The definition of perfectly balanced... btw, wasn't that the very specific reason why the KotBS was nerfed? Cause of its 2h build?
Spoiler:

tazdingo

Post#25 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am

Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:59 pm Yup, cause if you watch the entire video the Black Ork will be seen rolfstomping on every other class of the game, going with a 2h weapon, solo, and in multiple situations in 3 or 4 versus him, yet still killing them all. The definition of perfectly balanced... btw, wasn't that the very specific reason why the KotBS was nerfed? Cause of its 2h build?
there are vids out there of people using every class with every stupid build to roflstomp others in solo play. skilled player picking correct fights and editing out losses does not mean a class needs a nerf, especially not due to perceived power in 1v1 which classes have never nor should ever be balanced around

black orc is the tank with good damage but bad standard tank abilities, that's what he does regardless of build. that's how it's always been balanced
Last edited by tazdingo on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

zgolec

Post#26 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:37 am

bctakhy wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:45 pm
zgolec wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:16 pm
U know kobs have deflect aura free for all group that double the dmg that BG only shield and train needed does?
U also have SM moral shield that deflet 600 unmitigable dmg again 1h or 2h spec and 2h self HTL with 50% value?

Why u want that many block? destro dont have undefetable attacks like slayer have ;)
and i thought we talk about tanks here. ok.
count on both sides:

count morale drains.
count morale pumps. [self pumps too]
count aoe debuffs.
count aoe kd.
count aoe undefendable punt chains.

check survivability of order tanks vs destro tanks. [i have 80 sm, 7x kotbs, 6x ib, 7x cho, 5x bg and bo so i kinda have comparison here]
check how many buffs recently order had and how many destro.
check how many wb viable classes order has and how many destro.

u talk crap about morales while with all drains destro has its hard to fkn reach m1.
make both side classes get them to vanq [at least] and tell me more how op order tanks are.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ototo

Post#27 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:05 am

tazdingo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am
Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:59 pm Yup, cause if you watch the entire video the Black Ork will be seen rolfstomping on every other class of the game, going with a 2h weapon, solo, and in multiple situations in 3 or 4 versus him, yet still killing them all. The definition of perfectly balanced... btw, wasn't that the very specific reason why the KotBS was nerfed? Cause of its 2h build?
there are vids out there of people using every class with every stupid build to roflstomp others in solo play. skilled player picking correct fights and editing out losses does not mean a class needs a nerf, especially not due to perceived power in 1v1 which classes have never nor should ever be balanced around

black orc is the tank with good damage but bad standard tank abilities, that's what he does regardless of build. that's how it's always been balanced
The video was used with the intention to depict KotBS as an OP class cause BO can't win it. I just stated the obvious, that if you follow up in the same video, the class that looks OP is the BO. It was sarcastic.
Spoiler:

Sofong

Post#28 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:05 am

nerf sm 1st constantly out dmg dps and have tank armor and toughness it shouldnt be able to debuff its own dmg

Ads
Viphy

Post#29 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:01 am

What a silly thread by the threadstarter.

Chinesehero

Post#30 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:08 am

havartii wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:06 pm Since you nerf an Op Order tank , you should really look at the damage output of the Black Orc, Now the best tank in game.
yes BO is the same ability as a SM. BO can help their dps reduce someone 's armor while sm is nerf. we cant help our mate reduce resistance but only spirit resistance. BW is elemental and engi is corporal. what is the meaning of a tank??? as a SM why our buff cant help our mate???? :lol: