Recent Topics

Ads

Is Magical dmg broken and Overpowered?

Let's talk about... everything else
Ninjagon

Re: Is Magical dmg broken and Overpowered?

Post#21 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm

It is true that sorc/BW can take down even good tanks relative quick, BUT:

- they need support (guard, heals)
- they need time to focus him down (cc harms anyone) and it still takes quite amount of spells to kill a tank
- they cannot do it solo (any decent tank will kill sorc/BW in 1 vs 1)
- some tanks are hard to kill with spells (blackguard with high disrupt chance)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#22 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:41 am

someone say me is squish but a tank never squish to the melee. I die for those sorc and magus and those sham and zealot when they see me especially the healer focus me to magic. Then order stupdly say "Chinesehero is squish"
Come on I am using full bloodlord set nearly 4500 armor. but the game is designed for magic player. their attack have too strong dots even u run away u still die out. the reason why no on stack resist talis is that most dps class is physical dmg and no one did that
but i just say magus and sorc VS BW. Destro got some advantage on it. dont say about SM, a tank still not a dps. u cant compare a sm 'dmg to a well gear good build magus or sorc

PS: many order rp dont use resistance buff on tank and even am "forgot" use their resistance shield even kotbs dont activate the resistance buff. I always ask that on WB but rp still give u a str buff which cant stack with ur str pots. A small difference already make the lose of order and the success of Destro

Chinesehero

Post#23 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:55 am

Ninjagon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm It is true that sorc/BW can take down even good tanks relative quick, BUT:

- they need support (guard, heals)
- they need time to focus him down (cc harms anyone) and it still takes quite amount of spells to kill a tank
- they cannot do it solo (any decent tank will kill sorc/BW in 1 vs 1)
- some tanks are hard to kill with spells (blackguard with high disrupt chance)
BW cant but sorc take down tank easy
BW single dmg is far weak compare to a sorc. this is especially on sc since SC is small scale fight. Sorc's dmg is much better that a BW
a BW is much weak than a magus. A well guard magus can stand in front to tank a group. as i said those caster can stack armor and their dmg still high. 180 talis make nearly 1500 armor more and they easily get to 4000 armor which is 90% (this armor equal a conq tank with pots) invader tank armor 4500 with pots, so if u have good armor talis, dps still can be hard as a tank and having good dmg
the main point is magus dots is crazy and I remember the sorc can release a ice beam which can hit me 1/3 HP

wachlarz

Post#24 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:31 am

If i know BW can use armor talis too 🤔

WARChosen

Post#25 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:55 am BW cant but sorc take down tank easy
BW single dmg is far weak compare to a sorc. this is especially on sc since SC is small scale fight. Sorc's dmg is much better that a BW
a BW is much weak than a magus. A well guard magus can stand in front to tank a group. as i said those caster can stack armor and their dmg still high. 180 talis make nearly 1500 armor more and they easily get to 4000 armor which is 90% (this armor equal a conq tank with pots) invader tank armor 4500 with pots, so if u have good armor talis, dps still can be hard as a tank and having good dmg
the main point is magus dots is crazy and I remember the sorc can release a ice beam which can hit me 1/3 HP
Do you even play RVR ?? you say BW cant down a tank but they can melt entire warband in 2 sec.??? Single BW is so op when they know how to play but yea what you can know you don't play destro to see how zarbix on his BW is easly on top every sc.

Chinesehero

Post#26 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am

WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:37 am
Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:55 am BW cant but sorc take down tank easy
Do you even play RVR ?? you say BW cant down a tank but they can melt entire warband in 2 sec.??? Single BW is so op when they know how to play but yea what you can know you don't play destro to see how zarbix on his BW is easly on top every sc.
aoe dmg is not useful as a single sorc in SC. yes if u say rvr BW is more useful but not SC, BW high dmg for aoe dmg shown on SC board. but Sorc's dmg is single crazy dmg. I didnt play destro but i know them well as I am a rr90 player

Foltestik

Post#27 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:16 am

do you know that BW can do same single target dmg like sorc?

WARChosen

Post#28 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am aoe dmg is not useful as a single sorc in SC. yes if u say rvr BW is more useful but not SC, BW high dmg for aoe dmg shown on SC board. but Sorc's dmg is single crazy dmg. I didnt play destro but i know them well as I am a rr90 player
I doubt BW quening on sc are spec on aoe and still are on top in DM and have the most kills you are 90rr and you see only how op are sorc magus but really how many times you saw engi melt a tank S&B in 2- 4 sec because i see this every day he don't even have a chance to detaunt engi and get rekt if you really want to call any class op look first on your side

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#29 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:16 am do you know that BW can do same single target dmg like sorc?
they can spec on single but not like a sorc strong.

Chinesehero

Post#30 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:22 am

WARChosen wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 am
Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am aoe dmg is not useful as a single sorc in SC. yes if u say rvr BW is more useful but not SC, BW high dmg for aoe dmg shown on SC board. but Sorc's dmg is single crazy dmg. I didnt play destro but i know them well as I am a rr90 player
I doubt BW quening on sc are spec on aoe and still are on top in DM and have the most kills you are 90rr and you see only how op are sorc magus but really how many times you saw engi melt a tank S&B in 2- 4 sec because i see this every day he don't even have a chance to detaunt engi and get rekt if you really want to call any class op look first on your side
engi single is physical dmg , they hardly kill a tank in sec . but magus and sorc easy melt tank with their magic and this is the advantage of Destro side
engi is good on killing healer or chopa but magus and sorc is really OP on tank

normally for the def of magic tank is nearly equal to a dps. if that tank have stack toughness they get some more def over a dps but not much defference. For a sorc or magus hit a tank or dps. almost is the same dmg only tank got more toughness and hp, sorc or magus need 1more hit to kill it :lol: