Recent Topics

Ads

2020 first City Seige

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

2020 first City Seige

Post#1 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:05 am

How is the requirement to enter city seige?
after the fort almost 3 WB que the city but only 23 ppl get in and we only have one wp and one rp in the whole city!!!
Destro have 5 healers :D it is a 23 v 23 but seem we lost one slayer in my group
and it is very odd 4 champions should be 1 tank 1mdps 1rdps 1 healer but our champion is 2 tanks 1 mdps 1 healer. Why?

Ads
Ototo

Re: 2020 first City Seige

Post#2 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:36 am

You count as DPS ;P

Congratulations on the victory!!
Spoiler:

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 am

Ototo wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:36 am You count as DPS ;P

Congratulations on the victory!!
someone say i am a tank but i not a tank, someone say i am a dps but not a real dps, someone even say i am a healer but I not a real healer. I am only a order player who assist anyone in group :P u can see me in order pug SC :lol:
but ur point really make sense. at the stage 3 the kotbs become big while I didnt ( that time we already know kotbs is our champion tank )
when we go to the destro Lord I suddenly become big. I dont know if this is a bug. :lol:

u see the scordboard, our wp 1.5 million healing which is equal destro 3 healers. that why we win.

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:17 am

i am sorry to that slayer who lost in group. 2 slayers in the group at start I can only guard one. After the first wipe I think he gone. Next time we should do some gourp fix. Actually we got many tanks
I remember he is a 2h slayer but 1h slayer is the first priority u understand it

kaje

Post#5 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:13 pm

You know you can swap guard, right? Back on live, my guild's ideal group was 1 tank, 3 melee DPS, and 2 healer. We had good tanks that could had great situational awareness and constantly swapped guard. If anyone in your group dies, including your healers, and you never swapped guard on to them and got in guard range of them, you would have been a failure of a tank.

We also had good DPS that knew how to disengage when they got pressured though, and didn't just immediately overextend onto healers at the beginning of a fight. They didn't just die without accomplishing anything, they made it easy for the tanks and healers.
Fenny of Combine, Elite, and Myrmidons from Volkmar

Kaje - Rune Priest

Mujrum - Zealot

ziomek

Post#6 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:19 pm

your ui gave me mental abortion

Ridduk

Post#7 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 am
u see the scordboard, our wp 1.5 million healing which is equal destro 3 healers. that why we win.
Yep , that is why you won. Typical Order pug wb comp. You're lucky Halta was there

Alsayr

Post#8 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm

You must have good fun in this instance, in my order sucks and after wipe they dont fight.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#9 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:22 pm

kaje wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:13 pm You know you can swap guard, right? Back on live, my guild's ideal group was 1 tank, 3 melee DPS, and 2 healer. We had good tanks that could had great situational awareness and constantly swapped guard. If anyone in your group dies, including your healers, and you never swapped guard on to them and got in guard range of them, you would have been a failure of a tank.

We also had good DPS that knew how to disengage when they got pressured though, and didn't just immediately overextend onto healers at the beginning of a fight. They didn't just die without accomplishing anything, they made it easy for the tanks and healers.
2hit die in 1 sec how u swap :lol: yes if u are 6v6 and have a good swap tank u can do that but we are doing city seige
u are not playing 6v6, it is a zerg playing. u cant swap to them they already die due to 100 focus

Chinesehero

Post#10 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 pm

ziomek wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:19 pm your ui gave me mental abortion
what is abortion mean?the ui set on keyboard button u just memorize which button for which ability then it is easy