Recent Topics

Ads

Enough players?

Let's talk about... everything else
MikeJezZ

Enough players?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:40 pm

So every time I keep checking this game out it has around 3-400 players out of 1500.

It doesnt sound like alot. Isnt everyone max level by then, meaning I probably wont meet anyone while leveling up?

Also is that enough players to play and enjoy the end game?

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Enough players?

Post#2 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:44 pm

most leveling is done via RvR and scenarios, you can do quests and PQ's but as you guessed that population is low. Depending on playtime RvR can be quite full, as it goes 1-15 and 16-40 for the break instead of T1 T2 T3 T4.
-= Agony =-

zak68

Post#3 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:45 pm

someone else asked the same question
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... =8&t=34362

Acidic

Post#4 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:30 pm

A lot of players role alts so you should be fine and player count varies , eu prime when I play is fine to even going to Zergy

Karlito

Post#5 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Just started last week, and today I got lvl33 rr38, a lot players encountered on the way up to last tier. Really, I am impressed by the population !

MaxHayman
Management

Post#6 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:16 pm

The maximum player count is just the maximum we allowed on the server at one time, and it was quite chaotic.
Max Hayman

Psilord

Post#7 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Game has a big problem with new players , like you ask .

Game is like all of the players will only play one ore two charakters , and everyone has the purpose to reach RR 80 + . But that is maybe half of players .

The other half of players has many charakters ( my 20 Slots are full ) and want diversity . They play every day a other charakter how they have fun .
And for thoes the game becomes more and more difficult . You will get token for higher gear ( exp RR50+ , RR60+ ) but dont can trade them in , to get for example Annihilator-gear ( RR 35-RR38 ) . You need minimum RR 40 to trade this token agains lower tokens .
And the diffrence between somone who has for ex. 10 charakters with RR 30 to 40 gear will always become bigger ... with every armor-set which comes new in game . Look at Stats of RR60 gear , and beginn to cry ... you will always be cannonfooder if you meet such a player 1vs1 .

Also try to leave T1 with as much RR as bossible , now a days you can be happs by reaching rr24 to rr25 . But T1 is fun ... fast matches , good RR but ... dont kill other players !!! You can get more exp for killing one player then you ever will reach by killing mobs whoi have lvl 30 - 35 .
Killing players in T1 brings you fast to T2 - T4 , but you have to grind towers all the time ... again and again