The question on City seige

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

The question on City seige

Post#1 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Today i play my first city seige
and at stage 3 i become a big guy

1) is it a random to become a champion?
2) how many ppl in each side have this chance?
3) the hp is 100k but it reduce very fast near 0 but I never die, is this bug?
4) how strong is the champion power increase ????

I forget to cap the picture. A nice fight today :lol:

Ads
kaje

Re: The question on City seige

Post#2 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Back on live, there were 4 champs, 1 for each archetype: tank, healer, mDPS, and rDPS. It was generally the highest RR for each that got made champ, but it didn't seem to always be the case.
Fenny of Combine, Elite, and Myrmidons from Volkmar

Kaje - Rune Priest

Mujrum - Zealot

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:22 pm

kaje wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:50 pm Back on live, there were 4 champs, 1 for each archetype: tank, healer, mDPS, and rDPS. It was generally the highest RR for each that got made champ, but it didn't seem to always be the case.
how is question 3 and 4? :?: :?: :?:

wonshot

Post#4 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:37 pm

1) champion is bases of renown rank. if you are 80 and someone else is 80 then it might be random who gets it.
2) 4 champions each realm for stage3. Kill the enemy's 4 champions and you can now attack the King to win the stage3. (champions also get a granted ability, read it and use it)
3) the 100k hp is bugging out the user interface so it looks like you are dieing when you first get assigned champion, get healed up to full and hopefully the UI is a little bit more calm. (having all 4 champions in the same group was a tactic on Live)
4) Champion's power is increased by 5% for each BO flag your realm holds when Stage2 ends.

Time to rename from Chinesehero to ChineseChamp
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Chinesehero

Post#5 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:33 am

wonshot wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:37 pm 1) champion is bases of renown rank. if you are 80 and someone else is 80 then it might be random who gets it.
2) 4 champions each realm for stage3. Kill the enemy's 4 champions and you can now attack the King to win the stage3. (champions also get a granted ability, read it and use it)
3) the 100k hp is bugging out the user interface so it looks like you are dieing when you first get assigned champion, get healed up to full and hopefully the UI is a little bit more calm. (having all 4 champions in the same group was a tactic on Live)
4) Champion's power is increased by 5% for each BO flag your realm holds when Stage2 ends.

Time to rename from Chinesehero to ChineseChamp
how about 81 and 80??? same priority???or 81 will be the choice?

Hero is higher level than a Champion, u always hit a boss call hero not a champion in PVE :lol: