Recent Topics

Ads

Choose a tank for me

Let's talk about... everything else
MountainPanda
Banned

Choose a tank for me

Post#1 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:47 am

Hi I am a returning player. I would like to play tank and I want a tank that is good in rvr with good dmg and can main tank dungeons. Any advice on which destro tank to get a current meta.

Ads
Nosun

Re: Choose a tank for me

Post#2 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:40 am

I play a Kotbs and love it but you will be disappointed if you want to dps with a 2hander in that case I would choose any tank except Kotbs and Chosen.

Nosun

Post#3 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:41 am

I play a Kotbs and love it but you will be disappointed if you want to dps with a 2hander in that case I would choose any tank except Kotbs and Chosen.

Mattia1981

Post#4 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:31 pm

For pve you can go with any tank you want.
For rvr or pvp depends a lot on your: playstyle 2h or s&b gear, renown rank and intention to solo-duo-trio roam or party or warband hence even specialization matter... I'd never play a 2h BO (i would never play a BO in general) but looks at Gurdd's videos on youtube and you will get an idea.... So, cannot give any suggestion but play the most funny/best looking one.

Celyt

Post#5 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 pm

If you're destro play a chosen, spirit damage and lots of strong tactics. And if you're playing order a knight of the blazing sun. Nothing beats reducing the damage you take by 50% (OP eh?)

MountainPanda
Banned

Post#6 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Yes ty all