Recent Topics

Ads

Can You Please Fix Forts

Let's talk about... everything else
Akalukz

Re: Can You Please Fix Forts

Post#21 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:25 pm

they just need to slow down the path to the fort. You can get to a fort from mid zone in what 1-2 hrs easily? Rarely do you see a defended zone anymore, especially since the pop cap was removed. Forts killed RvR with zone caps, now they have replace RvR without zone caps, because no one wants to fight anywhere except the forts for the invaer tokens.

Up the # of Gold bags, get rid of the free invader tokens from defense or offense, just mke it bag rolls.... but implement invader drops (gloves / boots) off of RR90+ and medalions off of RR75+
-= Agony =-

Ads
Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:25 pm Up the # of Gold bags, get rid of the free invader tokens from defense or offense, just mke it bag rolls.... but implement invader drops (gloves / boots) off of RR90+ and medalions off of RR75+
Going back random bags rewards will make this worse. Invader tokens is one of the only incentives to show up on defence.

What I’m seeing the last few weeks is that NA Order has a big shortage of decent s&b tanks right now. It’s crippling us in every game aspect - no easy fix by the devs for that. And with the mounting losses, the imbalance is snowballing.

Great aao opportunities though :D
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Toggle

Post#23 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am

Kwatchi wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:30 pm
Akalukz wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:25 pm Up the # of Gold bags, get rid of the free invader tokens from defense or offense, just mke it bag rolls.... but implement invader drops (gloves / boots) off of RR90+ and medalions off of RR75+
Going back random bags rewards will make this worse. Invader tokens is one of the only incentives to show up on defence.

What I’m seeing the last few weeks is that NA Order has a big shortage of decent s&b tanks right now. It’s crippling us in every game aspect - no easy fix by the devs for that. And with the mounting losses, the imbalance is snowballing.

Great aao opportunities though :D
Working on the tank issue as we speak, lvl 39 KotBS. Should be 40 tomorrow. Didn’t want to play him in RvR after I got RR 40 due to the aura bug I’ve been experiencing. I’ll be there tomorrow night!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

drmordread
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Love how destro are defending the system. In a few months when order gets the zerg back they will be on forums to try and change "the system they so love right now".

But yeah, it sucks.

The caps served a purpose. I don't care if lowbies had nothing to do. Instead of complaining they should have been PL farm Ruin set.
The contribution requirement insured that there were at least active players in forts, and the cap made for some of the BEST fighting I have ever seen. Why it was changed to this monstrosity I will never know.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)