Recent Topics

Ads

Joining Destro from 2020

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#21 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:00 pm

The whole X-realm thing on this topic makes me laugh. Looks like some cannot read the OP properly.

In my whole WAR and RoR career i never x-realm. It's unerhical from my point of view and i do not like it.
Last edited by TiberiusD on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
TiberiusD

Post#22 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Toggle wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm
TiberiusD wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:47 pm
Toggle wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Spoiler:
Hey, when do you play? I’ve got a KotBS that’s almost 40 and my Zealot on the Destro side. I’d be more than happy to run around with you.
Like I said I will start my Magus in January in the 1st day I will log. I do not know when that you will be but January for sure.
And on Order, I am doing them now and then. I do not have a schedule for this at the moment
I just meant what times do you play normally. I'm an NA player, so I was trying to see if our play times lined up or not. That's all.
I usually start at 7-8 PM servertime which is GMT+1. Now since this will be a side project i don't know how much i will be online daily on my destro toon.

TiberiusD

Post#23 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:07 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:01 pm To be able to solo PvE content, a shield spec dok is probably best class to be honest. I can solo lvl 40 hero mobs on mine. Which means you can solo all PQs in the game except the ch22 hard PQs.

But if you like the engi play style, then go for a magus. I'm sure we can team up on some of the content.

Getting spots in PvE groups does seem way easier on tanks & healers though, so if you want to get all PvE sets, that might be an aspect to consider.
Dalen i will do this only with a party. I do not want to move a single meter on Destro side without a party :)
And i will roll a magus :)

Nosun

Post#24 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:16 am

My main on destro is a Magus. RR49 I believe with crap gear but still lots of fun. Magus are very fun and my main is kotbs so actually being able to do some dps is nice.

Kellanved

Post#25 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:51 am

World end. Tibdun joining destro. Anyway prepare for a lot of crap. People are boring it this part.
You will ne earn respect to not be bullied all time ;P
Maybe try difrent poin of gameplay? Difrent class. I warn you. If u roll magus and play it a bit you will feel bad when back on dorf.
At rr 45 with full conq you will feel first real glance into awesomeness of one of most underrated destro rdps.
Anyway gl. You will need it. At last make some proper name for it like Tibduum or Tibbdum ;P
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

TiberiusD

Post#26 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Kellanved wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:51 am World end. Tibdun joining destro. Anyway prepare for a lot of crap. People are boring it this part.
You will ne earn respect to not be bullied all time ;P
Maybe try difrent poin of gameplay? Difrent class. I warn you. If u roll magus and play it a bit you will feel bad when back on dorf.
At rr 45 with full conq you will feel first real glance into awesomeness of one of most underrated destro rdps.
Anyway gl. You will need it. At last make some proper name for it like Tibduum or Tibbdum ;P
Kela

I will not play if I will not find a group. I will log in and if in 20-30 minutes I cannot find people for doing stuff I will log out. grouping up is one of my terms on playing on Destro.
"Tibduum" and "Tibbdum" are shitty names. you will not see me playing those. I will find something else. Something better.
I know I will need the best of luck. I know it will be hard. But remember. Everything in this life is possible if you are commited and care about it. If you are ignorant will not happen.
Why to feel bad about getting back on Dorf? Because of the play style? Forget it. I am playing this game for FUN. I do not want to be a pro, I do not want to break anyone in Scenarios, do not want to form warbands and lead people. I am not good at it.

Gracely

Post#27 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:25 pm

You wont regret it Tidbum, honestly you'll have a ball. As for naming, you'd be surprised at the ones available. Oh yes, the earn respect thing; it's true. But, if you start whining because youre not grouped, that's a nono. Oh and prepare to be kicked if you dont pull your weight. If you need any help, pm me here in forum. (I arrived with nothing and knew no-one.) I have two full invader toons now one about to ding rr80. Simples.

adapter
Suspended

Post#28 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:01 am

Toggle wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
adapter wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm a stunty xrealmin? tell me zomefin we 'aven't zeen before...if da game wud allow me to kill ur destro charz i wud do it in a 'eart beat! ugly an' smelly stunty proud of xrealmin' haha ya betta don't play a greenskin, stick to dat chaos humie flyin on a disk dat wud do it fer ya.
Quit roleplaying on a forum. If you don't have advice to offer, keeping your opinion to yourself is free...
not readin wot a roleplayer 'as to say iz also free ya ugly chaos humie
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Vri

Post#29 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:37 am

adapter wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:01 am
Toggle wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
adapter wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm a stunty xrealmin? tell me zomefin we 'aven't zeen before...if da game wud allow me to kill ur destro charz i wud do it in a 'eart beat! ugly an' smelly stunty proud of xrealmin' haha ya betta don't play a greenskin, stick to dat chaos humie flyin on a disk dat wud do it fer ya.
Quit roleplaying on a forum. If you don't have advice to offer, keeping your opinion to yourself is free...
not readin wot a roleplayer 'as to say iz also free ya ugly chaos humie
Dark Mother hold your heart. When a green savage is able too spur your blood up...

Mitzie

Post#30 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:13 am

Play a Squig Herder. They're short and ranged just like the Engie so to remain on brand. Also, I hear their ranged tree is getting reworked so they should be really good soon (hopefully).