Recent Topics

Ads

Joining Destro from 2020

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 344

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#11 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:40 pm

adapter wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm
a stunty xrealmin? tell me zomefin we 'aven't zeen before...if da game wud allow me to kill ur destro charz i wud do it in a 'eart beat! ugly an' smelly stunty proud of xrealmin' haha ya betta don't play a greenskin, stick to dat chaos humie flyin on a disk dat wud do it fer ya.
Tonight. Ekrund. You and me. Bring your brown pants. You will need them.
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

Ads
User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 344

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#12 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Toggle wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Spoiler:
TiberiusD wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:57 am
Greetings fellow RoR Players!

Starting from 1st day of 2020 I am planning to make a Destro char to do some stuff.
You heard it. A destro char. Tibdum on Destro. You are right.

Here is my plan.

1. Get all the influence in all the War story (RvR, PQs, Dungeons)
2. Get all Tome of Knowledge unlocks starting with T1 Chaos and finish in T4 Greenskinz going through Dark Elf zones as well - History and Lore, Bestiary, Noteworthy Persons, Achievements
3. Get all the sets for Tome of Knowledge
4. Get at least 1000 kills of each mob/player related to Bestiary.
5. Find people for every single thing - I do not want to do this alone anymore.

So here is my question for you.

Since I am playing the engineer on Order side, should I go for magus or other class to play? What do you recommend.

Thank you,
Tibdum
Hey, when do you play? I’ve got a KotBS that’s almost 40 and my Zealot on the Destro side. I’d be more than happy to run around with you.
Like I said I will start my Magus in January in the 1st day I will log. I do not know when that you will be but January for sure.
And on Order, I am doing them now and then. I do not have a schedule for this at the moment
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

User avatar
adapter
Posts: 331

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#13 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:51 pm

TiberiusD wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:40 pm
adapter wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm
a stunty xrealmin? tell me zomefin we 'aven't zeen before...if da game wud allow me to kill ur destro charz i wud do it in a 'eart beat! ugly an' smelly stunty proud of xrealmin' haha ya betta don't play a greenskin, stick to dat chaos humie flyin on a disk dat wud do it fer ya.
Tonight. Ekrund. You and me. Bring your brown pants. You will need them.
i don't wear any pantz, daz for stinky humiez an' stunty like u let alone a dress u might wear em on ur puny pretty pointy earz an' if i shiit i will do it on yer rotten dead stunty corpse

User avatar
dalen
Developer
Posts: 302

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#14 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:01 pm

To be able to solo PvE content, a shield spec dok is probably best class to be honest. I can solo lvl 40 hero mobs on mine. Which means you can solo all PQs in the game except the ch22 hard PQs.

But if you like the engi play style, then go for a magus. I'm sure we can team up on some of the content.

Getting spots in PvE groups does seem way easier on tanks & healers though, so if you want to get all PvE sets, that might be an aspect to consider.
Image
Source Developer

User avatar
Shavalen
Banned
Posts: 21

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#15 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:17 pm

Why be a 2-faced x-realmer

User avatar
shadyvillian
Posts: 4

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#16 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 pm

gonna push zones on destro then switch back to order for fort defense?

User avatar
Toggle
Posts: 118

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#17 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm

TiberiusD wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:47 pm
Toggle wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Spoiler:
TiberiusD wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:57 am
Greetings fellow RoR Players!

Starting from 1st day of 2020 I am planning to make a Destro char to do some stuff.
You heard it. A destro char. Tibdum on Destro. You are right.

Here is my plan.

1. Get all the influence in all the War story (RvR, PQs, Dungeons)
2. Get all Tome of Knowledge unlocks starting with T1 Chaos and finish in T4 Greenskinz going through Dark Elf zones as well - History and Lore, Bestiary, Noteworthy Persons, Achievements
3. Get all the sets for Tome of Knowledge
4. Get at least 1000 kills of each mob/player related to Bestiary.
5. Find people for every single thing - I do not want to do this alone anymore.

So here is my question for you.

Since I am playing the engineer on Order side, should I go for magus or other class to play? What do you recommend.

Thank you,
Tibdum
Hey, when do you play? I’ve got a KotBS that’s almost 40 and my Zealot on the Destro side. I’d be more than happy to run around with you.
Like I said I will start my Magus in January in the 1st day I will log. I do not know when that you will be but January for sure.
And on Order, I am doing them now and then. I do not have a schedule for this at the moment
I just meant what times do you play normally. I'm an NA player, so I was trying to see if our play times lined up or not. That's all.
Zealot - 40/8X

User avatar
Toggle
Posts: 118

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#18 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Shavalen wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:17 pm
Why be a 2-faced x-realmer
Why judge people for how they choose to enjoy the game?
Zealot - 40/8X

Ads
User avatar
Toggle
Posts: 118

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#19 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm

adapter wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm
a stunty xrealmin? tell me zomefin we 'aven't zeen before...if da game wud allow me to kill ur destro charz i wud do it in a 'eart beat! ugly an' smelly stunty proud of xrealmin' haha ya betta don't play a greenskin, stick to dat chaos humie flyin on a disk dat wud do it fer ya.
Quit roleplaying on a forum. If you don't have advice to offer, keeping your opinion to yourself is free...
Zealot - 40/8X

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 692

Re: Joining Destro from 2020

Post#20 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Dukks of Ekkrund!!

Welkome to destro anyways.. I do also have a slayer in order but he stinks so bad.
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our backs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gnarx, Gurf, OldSparky and 46 guests