Recent Topics

Ads

Official word on rested exp?

Let's talk about... everything else
emilgia

Official word on rested exp?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 am

Hello, I have heard different opinions on what is the best way to get rested exp.
Some said it's best to log out in your Guild hall, some said you just have to log out in city, some said it doesn't matter where you log off.
So who do I trust? A word from a dev would be cool. Thanks for the awesome work!

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Official word on rested exp?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 am

emilgia wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 am Hello, I have heard different opinions on what is the best way to get rested exp.
Some said it's best to log out in your Guild hall, some said you just have to log out in city, some said it doesn't matter where you log off.
So who do I trust? A word from a dev would be cool. Thanks for the awesome work!
City or guild hall is the same. Officer room inside guild hall had the highest rates though.
Dying is no option.

NSKaneda

Post#3 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 am City or guild hall is the same. Officer room inside guild hall had the highest rates though.
Was it changed in RoR? On live it used to be Officer hall > Guild hall > City > WC/Camp > Lakes/PVE
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Sulorie

Post#4 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:10 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:47 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 am City or guild hall is the same. Officer room inside guild hall had the highest rates though.
Was it changed in RoR? On live it used to be Officer hall > Guild hall > City > WC/Camp > Lakes/PVE
All correct but guild hall, which gives no increased bonus compared to city. This is how it was on live. Until recently, there were no guild officer hall implemented and I never tested whether the gain rates are correct but I assume the devs have done it right.
Dying is no option.

dalen
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:22 am

On live it used to give the message "You feel rested" when you entered a camp. But that isn't there on RoR and I don't think camps give any extra rested xp on RoR.
Source Developer

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:54 pm

we generate rested XP the same regardless of where you logged out.

Gangan

Post#7 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Good to know. At which rate do you reg the rested bonus?
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Goldo7

Post#8 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:57 am

Natherul wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:54 pm we generate rested XP the same regardless of where you logged out.
Is this confirmed?

Yesterday I logged out with some characters in Altdorf and some elsewhere and it seems to me the one in Altdorf has a bigger % rested on the xp bar. 20% vs 10%.

I'll time and write it down a bit better to be sure of the numbers.

(Absolutely love playing this game again, thank you)

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#9 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:05 pm

This changed in a patch. Cities grant x2 rested xp.
Max Hayman

Goldo7

Post#10 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:44 am

MaxHayman wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:05 pm This changed in a patch. Cities grant x2 rested xp.
thank you