Ads

A call to major guilds for coordination on oRvR events

Let's talk about... everything else
jasonX
Suspended

A call to major guilds for coordination on oRvR events

Post#1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:32 am

Greetings fellow warhammer RoR nerds.
Yesterday the fights at TM were amazing! I believe that everyone on both sides enjoyed it to a major degree.
The challenges were huge, the competition fierce and the feeling of strategies being put into place put the game experience to a whole new level.

Thus, we as WoM are issuing a call to all major Order and Destro guilds if able to arrange two days per week to host guild events all together.
WoM are currently having warband guild events every Thursday and Sunday 21:00-23:00 CET.
Is it possible for both order and destro Guild Leaders to reply to this post with their Guild's availability on those two days.
I already know that Thundercats and Fureur have events on Thursday but lets do this in a bit more organized manner.

I will be creating a table with the Guilds available and will be updating it with every reply.

Thursday 21:00-23:00 CET
Order guilds:
Destro guilds: WoM

Sunday 21:00-23:00 CET
Order guilds:
Destro guilds: WoM
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Ads
wonshot

Re: A call to major guilds for coordination on oRvR events

Post#2 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:02 pm

I am not against it by any means, but I just think the different guilds play for different goals.

From my observation:
FMJ and WoM seem to play for the zones, coordinating warbands and get bags.
VII and Thundercats play to roam and fight wb vs wb fights
PnP is reforming atm.
Lutz crew is doing whatever the zone has to offer.

While I understand and respect the different playstyles, it just seems odd how you come in as "the new" kid after being done with your NA time easy fort pushes. and now beat on the wardrum for everyone to play how you want.

I couldnt care less for a halffinished broken campaign, and coordinating between warbands/guilds to do assjamming, adding and fighting over BOs to "win" a zone.

But if this means there will be more roaming warbands out looking for a fight, I welcome it with open arms in victory or defeat.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

jasonX
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:14 pm

I wont go into a toxic fight with your Bombling. I dont see any value in it to respond to what you think WoM plays for.
Still I dont get it, is VII up for one of those appointments or not?
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Goliathus

Post#4 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 pm

So, with this it seems that there is alot of misinformed individuals about what it actually happening.

Order prey on destro pugs to feed their ego and push zones.
Destro's organised wb's login and start dominating the order premades.
Order premades tell everyone in their region chat to hide in the keep.
Destro's organised wb's are forced to spawn a ram and push the zone.

Now, with what bombling said being taken into account, it would be great to see order use some creativity in their wb setups. Instead of running the immobile BW bomb Zerg setup. But hey if it works vs pugs then that's great! Just don't cry when you get mopped by destro's premades.

All Gitbane is trying to do if make both sides equally strong so we can all have some good quality fights in the lakes. Now either we work together and organise ourselves so that players on both sides can have better quality fights and more intense fun, or you can cry and formulate ridiculous ideas that destro are running single Target sorcs till kill Olethros. Which is funny because Olethros is about as much of a target for us as a lvl 1 cow.
Exclusiv - Dps DoK
Whazghkull - Beefeater Tank
Chonka - Pink Machine
Elflover - Spread love, not hate
Smolderin - Burn all heretics!

Onemantankwall

Post#5 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:50 am

wonshot wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:02 pm I am not against it by any means, but I just think the different guilds play for different goals.

From my observation:
FMJ and WoM seem to play for the zones, coordinating warbands and get bags.
VII and Thundercats play to roam and fight wb vs wb fights
PnP is reforming atm.
Lutz crew is doing whatever the zone has to offer.

While I understand and respect the different playstyles, it just seems odd how you come in as "the new" kid after being done with your NA time easy fort pushes. and now beat on the wardrum for everyone to play how you want.

I couldnt care less for a halffinished broken campaign, and coordinating between warbands/guilds to do assjamming, adding and fighting over BOs to "win" a zone.

But if this means there will be more roaming warbands out looking for a fight, I welcome it with open arms in victory or defeat.
NA easy fort pushes.. pfft cause low pop even numbers is so easy to push...

Not to mention the times pop so low when you finally get to fort defenders can easily out number attackers 2:1 or higher.

Whenever ur crew wanna drink an energy drink and deal with the muck that is NA primetime, come see us we'll have the music bot qued up.

(Not that WoM has anything to do with NA fights in the first place they havent played NA since Lutz ran it despite 1-2 members saying otherwise.)

Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

wonshot

Post#6 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:08 am

Goliathus wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 pm So, with this it seems that there is alot of misinformed individuals about what it actually happening.

Order prey on destro pugs to feed their ego and push zones.
Destro's organised wb's login and start dominating the order premades.
Order premades tell everyone in their region chat to hide in the keep.
Destro's organised wb's are forced to spawn a ram and push the zone.

Now, with what bombling said being taken into account, it would be great to see order use some creativity in their wb setups. Instead of running the immobile BW bomb Zerg setup. But hey if it works vs pugs then that's great! Just don't cry when you get mopped by destro's premades.

All Gitbane is trying to do if make both sides equally strong so we can all have some good quality fights in the lakes. Now either we work together and organise ourselves so that players on both sides can have better quality fights and more intense fun, or you can cry and formulate ridiculous ideas that destro are running single Target sorcs till kill Olethros. Which is funny because Olethros is about as much of a target for us as a lvl 1 cow.
Either you and I play on completly different timezones or days, because I dont follow where you get these ideas from :lol:
First of all, Order is not really pusing any zones lately.
Order premades dont even use region chat, so once again where are you getting this from. Unless its the rare occation from yesterday where Ole build a pug warband in TM and tried to rally the order puggies
"forced" to spam rams? please.. some of those destro guilds are already clicking the rams in their inventory the second the red keep reaches 2stars lol

Creative setups, we have been experimenting and problably the only warband since DPS runepriest got aoe armor debuff half a year ago, to fully test a Slayer warband (last week all week)

But these misinformed statements just go to show how some of you are pretty new to whats been going on weekly on the EU warband scene for months now, and come in after one evening trying to act as if you know what is actually going on. :roll:
Most guilds have their warband event based around when their members are available, if you dont know their scheduel you dont fight enough on EU prime.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

DikshaRaut

Post#7 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:19 am

Great Information was very ueful for me...

jasonX
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:50 am

Wonshot and the rest, this thread is an attempty to rally up organized guilds to meet in the battlefield. Is it possible to move this slight toxicity/bragging need somewhere else? Lets keep this post clean for coordination only. I am sure you can post the above in the 1,000,000 posts already dealing with who has the biggest willy.
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Ads
Vri

Post#9 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:23 am

jasonX wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:50 am Wonshot and the rest, this thread is an attempty to rally up organized guilds to meet in the battlefield. Is it possible to move this slight toxicity/bragging need somewhere else? Lets keep this post clean for coordination only. I am sure you can post the above in the 1,000,000 posts already dealing with who has the biggest willy.
Its going to be posted or slammed into RvR chat. Might as well have it here- You can take the time to enjoy the moment.

Ninjagon

Post#10 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:25 am

To the Gitbane's topic: Why not?

But our ally (Lex Arcana - Bene Tleilax, Fureur, ....) has a PvE event every sunday at 20:00 - cca 22:30 server time (chapters 22 PQ).
And we run some 6 man dungeons at thursday too.
Bad timing :-(
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: