Post#11 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:51 am

cringe

Ads
Onemantankwall

Re: They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Post#12 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:59 am

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

I just had to..... rofl
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Plaguewall

Post#13 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:05 am

Hi Dexy

I'd suggest you ask for a GM in game to help you with the character issue and also submit to the bug-tracker in the forums if the problem continues.

I've heard that you can prevent cheaters from targeting you by coating your face in liquid latex, it prevents them from using your computer camera to utilise the facial recognition technology built into the log-in screen. Of course it works best if you're also wearing swimming goggles because otherwise iris recognition can be used. If you're still finding they are able to watch you, a welding mask will provide complete concealment from any technology currently available, until they work out how to install infra-red tech into lap-top cams.

Sincerely

Plaguewall.

toffikx

Post#14 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:36 am

Plaguewall wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:05 am Hi Dexy

I'd suggest you ask for a GM in game to help you with the character issue and also submit to the bug-tracker in the forums if the problem continues.

I've heard that you can prevent cheaters from targeting you by coating your face in liquid latex, it prevents them from using your computer camera to utilise the facial recognition technology built into the log-in screen. Of course it works best if you're also wearing swimming goggles because otherwise iris recognition can be used. If you're still finding they are able to watch you, a welding mask will provide complete concealment from any technology currently available, until they work out how to install infra-red tech into lap-top cams.

Sincerely

Plaguewall.
Daddy chill.

Akilinus

Post#15 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 am

You have my support
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Nidwin

Post#16 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:48 am

If /stuck /stuck during loading screen doesn't work, empty your cash folder as there could be some buggy stuff left in the cash.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Rida

Post#17 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:49 am

Someone died in orvr.

As a troll, I'd say 4/10
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Dexy

Post#18 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:47 am

@ Nidwin: ty it worked out ;))

@ Akilinus: You have my respect, we met more than once...

of course I will have to rename my char now, Hehe :lol:

PS: throw a piece of bacon into the Rat Nest and the worst of them will show up first ;)
If you know the enemy and yourself, you need not fear a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle (Sun Tzu)

Ads
Rida

Post#19 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:49 am

Dexy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:47 am
of course I will have to rename my char now, Hehe :lol:
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Grock

Post#20 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:22 pm

You could've checked the forums before writing up this nonsense. A lot of people had logging in issues since a few days ago, i still get booted back to login screen half the time im trying to log on.
Double /stuck and clearing cache folder are old and pretty well-known solutions to that.

btw what is "pubertarian" is it like a special insult combining "libertarian" and "puberty"?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)