Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario emblems

Let's talk about... everything else
kuj0jotar0

Scenario emblems

Post#1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:55 am

Hi, I'm leveling an alt current lvl 35/40, when I win a sc I got soldier emblems as reward which are useless as I don't need lvl 29 gear.

At what lvl/rr you start getting officer emblems for winning/losing a scs?

Thx

Ads
Artwork

Re: Scenario emblems

Post#2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:23 am

Short answer, you'll start getting better emblems at R40. Longer answer, you won't get Officer Emblems at your Renown Rank, you'll start earning Conqueror Emblems at R40/RR40 (or RR41, can't remember which.) You will be able to convert them down to Officer if you choose to, though.

kuj0jotar0

Post#3 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 am

Artwork wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:23 am Short answer, you'll start getting better emblems at R40. Longer answer, you won't get Officer Emblems at your Renown Rank, you'll start earning Conqueror Emblems at R40/RR40 (or RR41, can't remember which.) You will be able to convert them down to Officer if you choose to, though.

Whaaaaat? No officer emblems? You go from scout to conqueror? Who tought it was a good idea?

I tell you what I'm doing at 37/40. Since I only get scout emblems when I join a scs I watch team composition, play 5 mins and if my team is not winning I just leave the sc cause it's better to get a 10 mins quitter debuff and go beck questing/farming than getting soldier meds that can be teaded for officer at a 5 to 1 rate lol. Whoever implement this didnt think it throough.

At lvl 31 in lakes I get officer but not in scs? Wtf

zgolec

Post#4 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 am

While we are at emblems... Is it possible to change quest rewards from Conq to Opressor when you are 51 or even 61? Kinda useless to pick those quests on higher lvls and farming opressor is taking ages...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

carlos

Post#5 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:57 am

zgolec wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 am While we are at emblems... Is it possible to change quest rewards from Conq to Oppressor when you are 51 or even 61? Kinda useless to pick those quests on higher lvls and farming opressor is taking ages...
No, not as the game is now. You can break down Opressor into Conq but not the other way around.
Also, it's pretty much established in a previous thread that it really doesn't take that long, time wise, to get 1500 Oppressor's. It's like 1-2 who thinks this without trying then the brainless mass gives them a voice, pushing that agenda.
Starfkr

Toonman

Post#6 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:27 pm

carlos wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:57 am Also, it's pretty much established in a previous thread that it really doesn't take that long, time wise, to get 1500 Oppressor's. It's like 1-2 who thinks this without trying then the brainless mass gives them a voice, pushing that agenda.

It wasn't established at all, not even in the slightest.

Aurandilaz

Post#7 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:42 pm

carlos wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:57 am
zgolec wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 am While we are at emblems... Is it possible to change quest rewards from Conq to Oppressor when you are 51 or even 61? Kinda useless to pick those quests on higher lvls and farming opressor is taking ages...
No, not as the game is now. You can break down Opressor into Conq but not the other way around.
Also, it's pretty much established in a previous thread that it really doesn't take that long, time wise, to get 1500 Oppressor's. It's like 1-2 who thinks this without trying then the brainless mass gives them a voice, pushing that agenda.
it varies, was able to farm +1k conq emblems in a week playing my Chosen, getting 5-8 pops per hour. Meanwhile, I have struggled to get over 800 opp emblems on my WL over past 1-2 month or so (less regular gameplay though). Getting 2-4 pops per hour as a dps in sc queue is pretty damn slow. Win ratios are probably similar, I do my best and sometimes it helps team win, sometimes not, mostly other factors than my gameplay decide the outcome. Also there seems to be some weird EU evening hours when vast majority of players are in warbands, and you might need to wait 20-40 min to get a sc pop as a dps even with +800 people online.

Flavorburst

Post#8 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:32 am

This is absolutely false, and I wish you would stop perpetuating it.

I gave a detailed response in the last thread as to why this isn't reality and you completely glossed over it.

As someone who has farmed a full opp set on dps am, dps dok (weapon included), sorc (don't ask), and God knows what else, let me tell you that it's not a walk in the park. This is especially true with the frequency of SC pops becoming less and less.

Also, it isn't just 1500 opps. A full set costs more than 1500 (it's more in the 1900+ range), and some classes don't really get many options for weapons / armor (such as dps am, which doesn't even get a dps subj or gutslime weapon, and whose first true dps pve set / weapon is bloodlord for Christ sake), so you "need" Dom/opp. That's thousands of emblems (since you are going to need to convert a fair amount of them, unless you want to run around naked).

There is no longer grind in the game, and (depending on class/spec) it's either worthless or arguably weaker than the alternatives.

Ads
carlos

Post#9 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:32 am
This is absolutely false, and I wish you would stop perpetuating it.

I gave a detailed response in the last thread as to why this isn't reality and you completely glossed over it.

As someone who has farmed a full opp set on dps am, dps dok (weapon included), sorc (don't ask), and God knows what else, let me tell you that it's not a walk in the park. This is especially true with the frequency of SC pops becoming less and less.

Also, it isn't just 1500 opps. A full set costs more than 1500 (it's more in the 1900+ range), and some classes don't really get many options for weapons / armor (such as dps am, which doesn't even get a dps subj or gutslime weapon, and whose first true dps pve set / weapon is bloodlord for Christ sake), so you "need" Dom/opp. That's thousands of emblems (since you are going to need to convert a fair amount of them, unless you want to run around naked).

There is no longer grind in the game, and (depending on class/spec) it's either worthless or arguably weaker than the alternatives.

On my main toon, played for 14 days (+some hours and minutes) - dont got full RVR gear
Other toon, played for 9 days (+some hours and minutes) and having the 2-handed weapon oppressor.

Where is the false thing in this? This was ALL i stated. I never claimed it's "a walk in the park", not anywhere.
Starfkr

Grock

Post#10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:49 pm

kuj0jotar0 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 am
Artwork wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:23 am Short answer, you'll start getting better emblems at R40. Longer answer, you won't get Officer Emblems at your Renown Rank, you'll start earning Conqueror Emblems at R40/RR40 (or RR41, can't remember which.) You will be able to convert them down to Officer if you choose to, though.
Whaaaaat? No officer emblems? You go from scout to conqueror? Who tought it was a good idea?

I tell you what I'm doing at 37/40. Since I only get scout emblems when I join a scs I watch team composition, play 5 mins and if my team is not winning I just leave the sc cause it's better to get a 10 mins quitter debuff and go beck questing/farming than getting soldier meds that can be teaded for officer at a 5 to 1 rate lol. Whoever implement this didnt think it throough.

At lvl 31 in lakes I get officer but not in scs? Wtf
Conqs can be converted to officers, read last sentence
1 conq = 5 officers
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)