Recent Topics

Ads

Instanced Forts

Let's talk about... everything else
Alfa1986

Re: Instanced Forts

Post#11 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:31 pm

what kind of wonderful old forts are you saying just interesting? I remember that from 10 to 10 forts, the situation was as follows: the defenders barikkaded either on the first floor or in the lord’s room, and the attackers tried to go into inside there constantly dying. and all this was going on for 30-45 minutes, maybe it’s very interesting for someone to stand and cast the button "group heal" / "aoe" for 30-45 in one place like a zombie, but it seemed a bit boring to me.)) now at least some kind of variety has come to its senses, now the zerg of the attackers is not always even able to complete the second stage, although they used to do it with ease before, interesting fights are coming from here in open Field.

there are some lags, but they existed in exactly the same way and in fights of 80 by 60, 150 * 150 is quite playable, but if online grows up a bit and becomes the same as last spring 300 * 300 then I’m sure that really lags will be noticeable.

what about a contribution, I don’t see any reason for x-realmers to change from attackers to defenders, since in case of a win the defenders receive 4 meds, in case of a loss the attackers receive 4 meds. dreaming on getting bags when there are 300-400 people in the zone, and only 20-25 bags, is silly.

any way, I like the new open system more, but not for the reason that it is ideal, but because the fighting in the forts has become more diverse and interesting. even when you on losing side, there’s still a chance to kill as many enemies as possible and get more renown than when you just stand at the door/gate and spam aoe.
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
zgolec

Re: Instanced Forts

Post#12 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Natherul wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:29 pm
zgolec wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:15 am Bring back contrib for fort.... Ppl xrealming in last sec for the winning side and then you find yourself in fort with 50 as defender and 120 as attacker...

With no restriction on lvls and numbers in fort this is complete **** show - speaking as a side that farmed enemy for 30 mins in their respawn as well as someone that tried to defend... for whole 5 sec before defense went down cause of 3:1 number difference.
There is contrib for forts. Or do you mean reservations?
ea i meant reservations, mb. Level of xrealming f******* [oh there is 200 desrto in zone and 100 order? i go destro for the win] is beyond anything else ever before.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.