"Runie" Duerendal
"Keyboardbreaker" Tulkaz
"150feet sniper" Thorbolt

==Elf==
"Shadowstepper" Kryha
"kitty" Lionisnotwhite
"DPShealer" Adreni ***
"Chinese hero award" Anthir

The official one hasnt been posted, and the week is almost over. Grats to the server's two first 3 star winners!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Jabba

Re: Top renown holders [w45] (unofficial)

Post#2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:49 pm

How desperate are you for everyone to know you got most rr on your BW lol? Kinda cringe
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

wonshot

Post#3 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:54 pm

There is finally a no-reward system that promotes people to stay and enjoy their geared main chars instead of the trend of constant rerolling new alts to feel a sence of progression via gear or RR. So pardon me for trying to promote people to stay on their fully decked rr 80+ chars and play them :D
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Flavorburst

Post#4 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 pm

I mean, it is kinda cringe... with the signature and everything.

But you do you, boo

oaliaen

Post#5 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm

This system isnt accurate and dont help high RR player like me, Grufrip, Anja , Elva, Poopdadoc Etc..

Just look the names: 80% are unknown and try hards like you and thorbolt.

Zamoth

Post#6 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:06 pm

...and we all know Grufrip and especially Anja need any help they can get. :-)
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

oaliaen

Post#7 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Zamoth wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:06 pm ...and we all know Grufrip and especially Anja need any help they can get. :-)
I feel so much jealousy in this comment... :mrgreen:

Grock

Post#8 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm This system isnt accurate and dont help high RR player like me, Grufrip, Anja , Elva, Poopdadoc Etc..

In the same post you say the system works worse for high RR and mention the name of highest RR player :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Grock wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm
oaliaen wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm This system isnt accurate and dont help high RR player like me, Grufrip, Anja , Elva, Poopdadoc Etc..

In the same post you say the system works worse for high RR and mention the name of highest RR player :lol:
Of course...i did it for make clear high RR players dont have enough contrib compared whit low RR... If you got dificulty to understand that, sorry little man.

Edit: except try hards of course.

wonshot

Post#10 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:17 pm

I mean lowbies have the disadvantage in not having the same stats available as a rr80 with full gear, but sure higher rank players get less renown. Forts and locks still give the same ammount, so to some degree the orvr players or people who play alot will most likely get statues.

The statues right now is what it is, I just chose to use it as motivation for playing the class i love and enjoy with however little sence of progression the statues allow me to get. if they were rescricted to only be for rr80+ chars to give that bracket of the playerbase a more even ground and something else to do after getting 80 i think that would be perfect. but the fact is that these posts dont even get updated on mondays when the statue holders change, and this week we didnt even get an update. soo.