Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 SC

Let's talk about... everything else
kriminal
Suspended

Re: 6v6 SC

Post#21 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:06 pm

"Competitive 6 man's have left for one reason or another". Or they got banned. People from competitive scene clash with pig headed arrogant developers who can't handle criticism.

Ads
Rida

Post#22 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:12 pm

I wish the guy named Althi wasn't banned. This thread would have so much potential with him.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Babanim

Post#23 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Meanwhile, Capulet has been pretty active in the 6v6 scene for the past couple of months.

The fact that 6v6 scenarios were left out of the rotation recently did not stop us from organizing weekly 6v6 (sometimes bi-weekly) with whoever wants to fight in Chaos Waste. (Old School, These Guys Again, Familjen, etc)

PM Squapit or Babasmash in-game if you wanna try us.

Zaxxond

Post#24 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Babanim wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm Meanwhile, Capulet has been pretty active in the 6v6 scene for the past couple of months.

The fact that 6v6 scenarios were left out of the rotation recently did not stop us from organizing weekly 6v6 (sometimes bi-weekly) with whoever wants to fight in Chaos Waste. (Old School, These Guys Again, Familjen, etc)

Sqauppy, I owe you your requested pics of my feet bound by leather straps. I'll send them to you on discord.

Capulet is MONTAGUE fooooooooooooooooo.

Armagdon

Post#25 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Babanim wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm Meanwhile, Capulet has been pretty active in the 6v6 scene for the past couple of months.

yeah you guys are dominating the 6v6 scene

Click here to watch on YouTube

rofl

bads stay bad
Hyronen

*Inactive*

Babanim

Post#26 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:18 pm

Armagdon wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:07 pm

rofl

bads stay bad
First, I never said we were dominating anything. We 6v6 for fun, not for childishly ****-talk other teams trying to boost our egos like you.

Second, that was about 2 months before I even came back to the game and I don't even know these guys beside Squap and Aze. What's your point? Come fight us with our current team instead of posting irrelevant videos from 6 months ago.

Armagdon

Post#27 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
Babanim wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Armagdon wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:07 pm

rofl

bads stay bad
First, I never said we were dominating anything. We 6v6 for fun, not for childishly ****-talk other teams trying to boost our egos like you.

Second, that was about 2 months before I even came back to the game and I don't even know these guys beside Squap and Aze. What's your point? Come fight us with our current team instead of posting irrelevant videos from 6 months ago.
my point is that you're bad, we'll beat you any day. just give me time and place
Hyronen

*Inactive*

Manatikik

Post#28 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:29 pm

This thread took an unexpected but equally interesting turn.

Taking away the 6v6 SC away at this point doesn’t really matter - there’s like three 6 mans still left on RoR? Too many wrong decisions were made (in small man scene’s perspective) to keep any sort of competitive for small man scene going in the last couple years.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Babanim

Post#29 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Armagdon wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:24 pm my point is that you're bad, we'll beat you any day. just give me time and place
Sure, we can arrange a 6v6.

Stay tuned.

kilafornia

Post#30 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:18 pm

Its a PvP focused game! It should encourage competitive play. Lets just make this game casual zergfest ! Who cares about "Competitive salt droppers "

Just shut up and follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t2eAYSWRJA