Recent Topics

Ads

1-man guilds and dead guilds

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

1-man guilds and dead guilds

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am

In my 1.8 years of Return of Reckoning i was a lot of people on both sides playing in guilds with maximum 4-5 men online. I saw a lot of guilds representede by only one person and guilds which are inactive for a long time.
Not to mention the fact that in the past 3 weeks i saw some people trying to form their own guilds.

Why the small/dead guilds are not merging to a bigger one? While i was in WBs i saw people from those guilds joining. While doing SCs i saw people from other guilds join in parties. Why not merge to a specific guild and go all together inatead of havin 7-8 people from 7-8 diferent guilds?

City Sieges will come soon, now the Renown competition is in place, new content will be brought also.

When i see people in /5 which are trying to form a giild i asked them: "why to form a new one when you can join an existing one with a bigger player roster"?

To summarize: why there are so many max 10-men guild and why a lot of guilds are dead?

Ads
PDM
Banned

Re: 1-man guilds and dead guilds

Post#2 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:38 am

TiberiusD wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am To summarize: why there are so many max 10-men guild and why a lot of guilds are dead?
its becuase this game is ****

rocc

Post#3 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 am

I am a "1-man guild".

Why ?

All my partners are gone because they no longer want to play this game because no balance, no possible of discussion.

I became a mercenary. I keep the guild in the hope that they will come back someday but the time is long.

I recognizes it gets more and more difficult because i play Black-guard shield and the warbands prefer the Chosen or Black orc.

Aurandilaz

Post#4 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 am

I swear they will be back some day, it's only a temporarily dead guild... :|

There should still be 40-50 players on the roster, they might come back some day in case the game becomes more suited for guild warband gameplay. Maybe there is some hope left, maybe they rework campaign some day so it doesn't result in this usual zergfest, maybe forts will stop being awful, maybe cities mean new balance so we can try new unique things with warbands... :?:

Karnuss

Post#5 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 am

I just gave up and made my own guild, me and my alts. All of the people I played with on live just seem sick of one another. Most of the players who used to enjoy running small groups in RvR are gone now anyways.

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Some of us keep the light on for when the throngs return. It is our curse. Our burden.

Worth it, to some.

rocc

Post#7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:04 pm

I keep hope.

pompownik666

Post#8 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:06 pm

Cuz account selling

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#9 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Because in my guild, guild of 1-3 active I can do things how I want , get the bonuses I want , make rules and play how I want and not be told by someone else how to play or threatened to not be apart of that group of people.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

phononHYPE

Post#10 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:01 am

Extended bank-share and my choice of banner bearers. In fact I just left My guild (left alt as Boss in case those friends come back... miss you guys) for a bigger one and I'm not sure its a good fit. I miss my banners. But its nice chatting with people now, more responsive than /3 or /ad.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative