Recent Topics

Ads

Cancelled

Let's talk about... everything else
mubbl

Re: No zerg agreement

Post#21 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm

cleanharry030 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:48 pm
Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pmGood that you won’t but this post clearly showing that order does setup blob events .
I am not speaking for "Order", just for our guild. And to be clear: We never call for other wabands. Unless we support a Siege. I am not here to accuse anyone of anything . But it is clear that last Tuesday was a scheduled event by 2 Destro guilds and "Order" reacted to it.

I think Jabba made a good point about the way we should behave on the battlefield and i can only speak for my self and say that i agree. It is not necessary to add into a fight that is even.
puhh, that would be nice, but some randoms will just have purple rr in there eyes...also picking your fights in the right location is part of the game in my op so if its not like a duell in some corner or locked zone i dont know...

since we all pointed at each other or raised our fingers we should stop the accuses and stay on topic like madrocks ask for since he made a noble request to focus more on the core of the game in rvr.
Last edited by mubbl on Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Heladin

Post#22 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Blah blah blah. Boooring. Its simple players that loose or expect to loose prefer to blob. Its obvious FMJ dint like loosing... Or maybe they dint want to put effort on trying to win by being competitive. So they found another guild with same mentality (PNP) and they happily blob with all their fanbois behind them.
Is it that hard to loose? Why you dont want to adapt? Or this whatever excuse of "breaking the order dominance that way" is enough for you?
I understand... If you ran 24 wb you will get roflstomped by VII. So no need to bother any more.
https://youtu.be/jenWdylTtzs

madrocks
Suspended

Post#23 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:31 pm

We are not here to point fingers at.
What happend, is the past.
Yes it will happen again, of course, but we need to try our best not to let it go that far.
That does not mean we can't keep on hating each other or be competitive or not play fair.

---

Zaxxed, this agreement will happen in that form or another. I can not help you with certain people doing those things with scenarios, if they do it in the first place. And it is not the topic to be honest.

What matters Zaxxed, is that those in charge of leading warbands are aware that none of the side enjoys this playstyle in the zones. We make an effort to change it, every day and that we have a sportsman like dialogue about it.
See I am not talking about dueling warbands, stacking up is fine to a certain extend.
Lutz

Alterkraft

Post#24 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 pm

So you're really surprised Order reacted for this one time and decided to coordinate a blob as well? Yes that's what happened on Tuesday, you're 100% correct. We didn't enjoy it, in fact were a bit disgusted amongst ourselves, but let's be real here... That's what we've been facing for the past couple of months.

@Acidic

Ywhi

Post#25 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:57 pm
This is not a problem of guilds or realm. This is a problem of core game design and until the core mechanic of sieges and zone locks wont change it will persist - read close to impossible to 5 star lock, sieges with even numbers are impossible due to funneling, objectives are meaningless, 3 star's keeps are untakeable.

Keep hiding behind "bad design/mechanic of the game things", the truth is, it's only about how people choose to play.
Last edited by Ywhi on Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

convexte

Post#26 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Most funny thing is there is no FMJ members posted in this topic.
Spoiler:
Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:07 pm Not sure which two Destro guild you are talking about, but Tuesday first fights PnP meet were the 3+ WB stack at the beginning of the video showing the order guild warbands stacked .
In your video you was at half way to the BLUE bo under BLUE keep near BLUE wc.What you expected to see there with this zone population?
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

mubbl

Post#27 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Spoiler:
convexte wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:53 pm Most funny thing is there is no FMJ members posted in this topic.
Spoiler:
Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:07 pm Not sure which two Destro guild you are talking about, but Tuesday first fights PnP meet were the 3+ WB stack at the beginning of the video showing the order guild warbands stacked .
In your video you was at half way to the BLUE bo under BLUE keep near BLUE wc.What you expected to see there with this zone population?
Ponys?! 8-)

Roamy

Post#28 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 pm

As someone relatively new on this server, I am very surprised at the unsportmanlike name calling and finger pointing going on in this thread.

Lutz raises a valid point, with which I think at its essence we all seem to agree with. Namely: "No one enjoys 3wb+ blobbing, either being part of or facing".

I mostly warband up with PnP and Art of War, and one of the things I appreciate about playing with them is the mindset of taking one warband and hitting spots that are most vulnerable, while trying to avoid the main zergs from both sides.

I don't feel the past is particularly relevant when it comes to this issue either. I see a lot of posts going "But you started it" (coincidentally from both factions) and "We've suffered under your zergs for months!" (also coincidentally from both factions).

I don't think a gentleman's agreement will work particularly well, but I do feel we can all reflect on the statement that we don't enjoy that kind of playstyle and consciously try to lead differently. Seek out other objectives if you see a friendly WB, and forts/keeps will inevitably be zergs and that's fine.

Good day to you all and much love.
Roamy - Marauder cannon fodder with Pain and Pleasure.

Ads
Tom

Post#29 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Zergs are not conducive to fun play, thats for sure. Solving it seems to be hard though.

Only practical constructive thing i can think of as a small step in the right direction (but certainly not enough by itself) would be to make AAO not automatically affect an entire zone but be range bound.. eg 200 feet or something. Then blobbing will be counterproductive if you care about renown or xp, while small parties or half warbands etc can still earn good renown and xp away from the zerg even if some wb leaders still insist on blobbing.

Whether that would be possible programming wise I have no idea, but thats my suggestion for less zerging and at the same time more active groups in populated zones.

Zaxxond

Post#30 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:38 pm

madrocks wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:31 pm We are not here to point fingers at.
What happend, is the past.
Yes it will happen again, of course, but we need to try our best not to let it go that far.
That does not mean we can't keep on hating each other or be competitive or not play fair.

---

Zaxxed, this agreement will happen in that form or another. I can not help you with certain people doing those things with scenarios, if they do it in the first place. And it is not the topic to be honest.

What matters Zaxxed, is that those in charge of leading warbands are aware that none of the side enjoys this playstyle in the zones. We make an effort to change it, every day and that we have a sportsman like dialogue about it.
See I am not talking about dueling warbands, stacking up is fine to a certain extend.
You cannot police other players play style. If the players enjoy zerg style play and that is there preferred play style, so be it. The zerg mentality has been around since live and there is nothing you can propose or carrots you can dangle to enforce rules in a RVR PvP game that requires you to group up and play an objective based game.