Recent Topics

Ads

[Scenario] Collecting Data II : entering a scenario/matchmaking

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: When i want to play some scenarios i am: (multiple answers enabled)

-[Tier 1] Solo 100%.
22%
-[Tier 1] Solo or with people i know when they are connected only. Never looking for "pick up" group.
9%
-[Tier 1] Grouped only with people i know when they are connected. Never solo or pick up.
1%
-[Tier 1] I look for a "pick up" group by choice (i love people!)
2%
-[Tier 1] I look for a "pick up" group because of matchmaking, it's a default choice.
2%
-[Tier 2+] Solo 100%.
20%
-[Tier 2+] Solo or with people i know when they are connected only. Never looking for "pick up" group.
27%
-[Tier 2+] Grouped only with people i know when they are connected. Never solo or pick up.
8%
-[Tier 2+] I look for a "pick up" group by choice (i love people!)
5%
-[Tier 2+] I look for a "pick up" group because of matchmaking, it's a default choice.
3%
Total votes: 157

adapter
Suspended

Re: [Scenario] Collecting Data II : entering a scenario/matchmaking

Post#11 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Most of the times i start as solo rvr roam/scenario and as i say "hi" to my guild we may start a group or a duo, and if there's noone to team up then maybe i will ask in /5 LFG or let someone pick me up.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Dabbart

Re: [Scenario] Collecting Data II : entering a scenario/matchmaking

Post#12 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:57 pm

t1 is solo queue, and farm Mobs/quests.

16-32 is pretty much the same, but more likely that someone I know is in the same Tier bracket. Quite often, I will drop all queues 16-31 as A, the queue Pop is so rare, and B, a few SC losses murders your XP/hr rate, and getting to T4 is priority imo. I find RR irrelevant until then, and is gained much quicker in the t4 bracket.

Once the toon is capped, I will only solo Q if I have an objective, I need X emblems, X RR, want to test out a spec/gear load-out, etc. I find unless I have an objective, dealing with PUGs and the "auto loss" SCs burns me out too quickly. Having an objective(I have to gain 2 more RR for this chest piece for example), helps the "grind" of strings of zero RR losses.

Only time I Sc repetitively is with a group. Mostly duo's and trios, seems like everytime we get a good 6man, a few more people login and we form a WB...

In regards to whom I group with, I'll group with anyone once. But I'm far more likely to join an unknown WB than SC group. EU time there are more groups to find/choose from, NA time I know more people. I tend to "meet" more people during EU time.

Note: I main Tanks/healers. But I've played nearly every class up to 40/40+ on this server at some point... I believe I have lvled 5-6 toons since the tiers were merged. This is all from tank/healer perspective.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.