Recent Topics

Ads

[Scenario] Collecting Data I : scenarios selection IG

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: If all the scenarios were "interesting" and frequent. (multiple answers possible)

-I tag all sc by default, cause i want to play the first sc popping. Don't wanna waste my time. A sc is a sc.
37%
-I tag all sc by default, but depending the sc popping, i don't take it. It reassures me to see that it pops, and depending my mood...
3%
-I tag all sc by default, but i exclude 1 or 2 because i really don't like it. There is a risk to wait more, but i prefer quality.
43%
-I tag only one sc, the PUG one. Cause it is supposed to pops more often and i don't wanna waste my time.
13%
-I tag only one sc, the 6v6 one, even it may take lot of time to find opponents.
4%
-I tag only one sc, the one i prefer, even i know i'm gonna wait a lot...
1%
Total votes: 168

Yaliskah
Former Staff

[Scenario] Collecting Data I : scenarios selection IG

Post#1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am

Hoy there !

As said few weeks ago, working on scenarios is part of (not so) future projects, and to that end, to better understand your needs, I will have some questions to ask you.

A series of polls will be proposed to you in the days to come. Thank you for your contribution with the utmost sincerity.

Purpose is to understand if the players share the same operating mode.

This first poll is about the scenario selection.

When tagging a scenario, you have the choice between a panel of scenarios. Imagine that all the proposed scenarios are "interesting", do you tag for a single one? for all? for some?

Ads
bradbury111

Re: [Scenario] Collecting Datas I : scenarios selection IG

Post#2 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:55 am

I leveled though scenario and always selected ALL because didn't know about the PUG scenario until I reached level 31 with multiple characters.

Now, in t4, I first select the PUG scenario, but if any match doesn't start in 5 minute I select ALL.

orillah
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Same as above, and - Pug for Life!

adamthelc

Post#4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:04 pm

I queue for all mostly, but if a specific one keeps popping and it's annoying me for some reason I might exclude it.

Foltestik

Post#5 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:12 am

i que for all but it doesnt matter it dont pop anyway (specialy if you are on DPS)

Sulorie

Post#6 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 am

Give us names of those who vote for drop sc pop! :D
Dying is no option.

TiberiusD

Post#7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:52 am

I queue them all, get the quest, trying to complete them all and after turn them in

Ysaran

Post#8 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:27 am

This poll should be in-game, many ppl will never see it cuz they will not come in forum
Zputadenti

Ads
Ashoris

Post#9 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:59 am

Yaliskah wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am
Purpose is to understand if the players share the same operating mode.

This first poll is about the scenario selection.

When tagging a scenario, you have the choice between a panel of scenarios. Imagine that all the proposed scenarios are "interesting", do you tag for a single one? for all? for some?
Hi,

can you clarify the question ? is that a daily poll ? or should i just check everything ?
Because all of the options are valid and queueing can be very different depending on the circumstances.
Am i Grped, solo or smallmen ?
Are there decent players queueing for everything ?
What do I play
What do i Want (emblems or just Fun)

Yes i queue "6vs6 only" if other grps are queueing too and there is a chance of a balanced fight.
Yes i queue "PuG only" if iam solo and the other side hast too much premades up.
Yes i queue "all Scenarios" if there is a chance of winning (not if the only dps in the last 4 Scs is a Tinkerer engi paired with too much tanks).
Yes i remove certain SCs sometimes ( because of no fun at all, or matchup issues)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

orfeask

Post#10 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:59 am

When I played scenarios I queued for all to get fast pops, would queue for pug sc if it didn't have a much bigger queue.