Recent Topics

Ads

Nothing to do during Fort battles

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Nothing to do during Fort battles

Post#21 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 am

Robzkull wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:00 am I agree that fort time = no fun time. PVE doing fort is a no, no. PVE in general is a no, no. This is a pvp game come on.

I would suggest focusing on SC.

SC are going to make this player base live and well.

Make SC great again.
i suggest to implant the best weapon rewards on SC and best gear on RVR
but now SC rewards is bad for weapon and gear so no one do it

Ads
carcharod0n

Post#22 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:56 am

this is when i farm mats or lvl an ALT , try unlocks or some quest that has something neat . or just go help lower players stuggleing
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Gracely

Post#23 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 am

carcharod0n wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:56 am this is when i farm mats or lvl an ALT , try unlocks or some quest that has something neat . or just go help lower players stuggleing
Yep. Farming mats is the best idea for all your potions and talisman needs (unless your guild provides them.)

Dackle

Post#24 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Forts are a sure log out.... Also people who blabber in scenarios chat rather than fight... I got put into an SC about 3 minutes into the SC. I suppose someone dropped or got kicked and I filled the spot. Immediately some pro player starts yelling for me to get with my group... I just spawned in the SC and they are across the map... I logged out.

Pro players that need to let you know that THEY know abilities on your class too... The old "I know more than you", because I am better than you a the game, when in reality the only thing said complainer is good at, is typing and complaining. (And usually nerfed buttons)

I find myself logging out more than logging in. I hope for better days.

CountTalabecland

Post#25 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:11 pm

RvR in an alternate zone is usually dead. The other day Order locked Caldeor, Bitterstone wanted to keep the guild warband together and we went BFP.

Obviously our organized warband terrorized the 15 destro in the zone and we got to 2 star keep quick. Got a ram up on the destro fort, Caledor ended and all zones reset to T2 and we get nothing for zone.

Bitterstone is a level-headed guild just playing for fun. If someone not in a guild actually got a warband together and that same thing happened, I couldn’t blame them for logging off.

Moral of the story, if campaign is possible to reset after for pairing locks, then RvR in an alternate zone is especially pointless.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#26 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:43 am

We are aware of the issue (obviously). Solution is not as simple as you may think.
We can't open T2 areas (wrecking the server). And even it can be annoying, we need cities (in progress) to clearly look at it.

Many solution are on the table, some asking for lot of work (like opening side zone like west praag to RvR (it would need some change and objectives), open LOTD (not dungeons!) as a RvR area, some easier ofc (like a kind of return to ekrund event), but probably less incentive for you.

SilentMorbus

Post#27 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:33 pm

well,i see your point,but there is a thing you could do to make fortress more enjoyable. Put npc guards near the portal for the fortress to prevent portal gankers,would help a lot

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#28 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:19 pm

SilentMorbus wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:33 pm well,i see your point,but there is a thing you could do to make fortress more enjoyable. Put npc guards near the portal for the fortress to prevent portal gankers,would help a lot

There are lot of tweaks to do to improve Forts.

Ads