Recent Topics

Ads

Major bug

Let's talk about... everything else
Rida

Major bug

Post#1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm

I've heard rumors that this only works in PvE. The rumors are just lies. Order has a huge advantage over destro both in healing and putting prissure. As you can see on the video the prissure is so high that you can kill people without applying healdebuff. As a RP you can just put your ap rune and go afk, the team will do the rest with the infinity AP.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Random picking merchants in IC brought me this:

What kind of sorcery is used to set stats on these items, I'd like to know.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Major bug

Post#2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 pm

What is the bug?

RuffRyder

Post#3 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:11 am

Rida wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm I've heard rumors that this only works in PvE. The rumors are just lies. Order has a huge advantage over destro both in healing and putting prissure. As you can see on the video the prissure is so high that you can kill people without applying healdebuff. As a RP you can just put your ap rune and go afk, the team will do the rest with the infinity AP.
Bugs --> Bugtracker :)
Seems someone already did it: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/14899

Rida wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm Random picking merchants in IC brought me this:
It's somewhat debatable if +3 Morale > -1% CTBC, but since on other classes' items the RR61 SC weapons have higher stats it doesn't look like an incentive to farm for. Just my 2c
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Viphy

Post#4 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:18 am

RuffRyder wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:11 am
Rida wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm I've heard rumors that this only works in PvE. The rumors are just lies. Order has a huge advantage over destro both in healing and putting prissure. As you can see on the video the prissure is so high that you can kill people without applying healdebuff. As a RP you can just put your ap rune and go afk, the team will do the rest with the infinity AP.
Bugs --> Bugtracker :)

Viphy

Post#5 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:18 am

it's already more than 2 or 3 weeks when someone post about the bug on github. Major bug (infinite ap from ap ritual on order) need to be fixed asap.

Rida

Post#6 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:25 am

RuffRyder wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:11 am Bugs --> Bugtracker :)
I'm aware of this very issue my friend. The evidence I provide shows us that this is not only pve in altdorf out of combat and not flagged problem. It works in PvP which makes it game breaking af. I wouldn't mind if it worked only in PvE, it would make PvE even easier and faster like my beloved friend Althi pointed out.

RuffRyder wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:11 am It's somewhat debatable if +3 Morale > -1% CTBC, but since on other classes' items the RR61 SC weapons have higher stats it doesn't look like an incentive to farm for. Just my 2c
The RR61 SC wpns are just a joke, overall lower stats than 45RR ones. The farm time is cosmically larger than PvE time to get bloodlord wpns.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:27 am

we work on things as soon as we can. If its not fixed its down to either issues isolating the issue, not enough time or something else. Posting on the forum will not help speed up the process.

Locking