Recent Topics

Ads

Please make PVE dungeons harder

Let's talk about... everything else
altharion1
Banned

Re: Please make PVE dungeons harder

Post#11 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am

TiberiusD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am It's funny when you see now people complaining that the dungeons are easy.
In the beginning they were hard and people complained.
Now they toned them down a bit and people still complain.

#communitylogic
The issue was that gunbad was too long for us. We had trouble fitting it in. I want to go deep into gunbad, with plenty of pounding on bosses, with the glory moment at the end. I want to be sweaty by the end, due to the pressure of holding aggro
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Ads
TiberiusD

Post#12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 am

altharion1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am
TiberiusD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am It's funny when you see now people complaining that the dungeons are easy.

#communitylogic
The issue was that gunbad was too long for us. We had trouble fitting it in. I want to go deep into gunbad, with plenty of pounding on bosses, with the glory moment at the end. I want to be sweaty by the end, due to the pressure of holding aggro
This is how it was at the beginning when you struggled to find the mechanic of ending the PQs and you were not able to in time.
Not to mention that I've spent more than 6 hours on Ard 'ta feed when he was **** up and we struggled big time to end it.
Mobs were insane (both damage and health) not to mention Sidebosses, endbosses and PQ bosses. Everything was hard. A lot ragequitted, a lot were crying (literally because I was in voice with them). Those were hard days for us.
And we done it when no one gave a damn about dungeons. ;)

Took me 50+ runs to complete the set.

careless

Post#13 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 am

#communitylogic
That's also what she said.

Zod24
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:13 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 am

#communitylogic
This is how it was at the beginning when you struggled to find the mechanic of ending the PQs and you were not able to in time.
Not to mention that I've spent more than 6 hours on Ard 'ta feed when he was **** up and we struggled big time to end it.
Mobs were insane (both damage and health) not to mention Sidebosses, endbosses and PQ bosses. Everything was hard. A lot ragequitted, a lot were crying (literally because I was in voice with them). Those were hard days for us.
And we done it when no one gave a damn about dungeons. ;)

Took me 50+ runs to complete the set.
i just love how the sarcasm is going completely over ur head each time :|

oaliaen

Post#15 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Pls dont do that...

Ysaran

Post#16 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm

For everyone who has not get it already: this post is a troll, stop feeding it
Zputadenti

Akilinus

Post#17 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Its all true.
People who disagree are just afraid that they wont be able to speed farm the gear on all their toons.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Arbich
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 pm

PVE is this thing with the 5 flags, correct? What means BS?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads