Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon issues.

Let's talk about... everything else
Olszewski

Dungeon issues.

Post#1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Since last patch. I, my group mates and other ppl have noticed crashing, major fps drops, game freezes after mobs are killed. Also taunting and challenging not hooking mobs and bosses. Like its ignored when applied. Agro/reduce agro tatics seem not to work correctly/as well like they should. Yes tested with and without them. Both having little to no effectiveness with and without slotting them. Yes we all have agro meter as well and follow it closely to make sure we get the job done. It definitely feels different though. Has there been pve changes not listed in patch notes or possible something is broken/not working correctly atm?

Ads
grendel1892

Re: Dungeon issues.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:05 am

The FPS drop and constant DC's (for other people in my group) upon mob death have caused us to leave the instance, although now that I'm thinking about it, it was when running 2 BW groups..
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

Psychoxell

Post#3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:39 am

What dungeon are you doing?

I do several runs a week in Gunbad, City Dungeons and Bastion Stair.
And I never had these problems in the last few days with my group.
Adeptha - Warrior Priest - RR92 - Bene Tleilax

Olszewski

Post#4 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:49 pm

We runs dungeons almost every night. Gunbad, crypts and tunnels are mostly were the issues mentioned above are happening. Tonight we will be doing Bastion Stairs (with a BW). The mob death issues seem to happen more often when a BW is in group.

Ysaran

Post#5 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:22 pm

i ran whole gunbad and BS in the last week (destru side) and i hadn't noticed any bug/differences than before
Zputadenti

Olszewski

Post#6 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:26 pm

I only play order. Destro side to wut i hear is working well. Also I wouldn't of bothered to post this if this was a one person issue thing. Its definitely not a hardware, background/out of game PC issue.

Edit: Im more inclined to say the major fps drop, crash, and game lock up has to due with a BW ability/abilities + death of mobs causing the issues.

Our gunbad run was WL, BW. Issue less intense.
Right after that we went into crypts and tunnels with 2 BWs and it was more intense and noticeable.

As for the agro part and agro/reduced agro tactics it has definitely been changed, messed with, or just not working correctly as it should.
Last edited by Olszewski on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dalsie

Post#7 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:56 pm

I noticed the same thing in BB, usually on mob agro/death.
Also just started fairly recently, never had this before.
Will start taking note of group composition
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

Olszewski

Post#8 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:00 pm

I will also be rdy to see how our run goes in BS with a BW in group.

Ads
Olszewski

Post#9 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:44 am

Full run BS cleared. Multiple DCs and game freezes with 3 out of 6 group members during death of mobs with BW in group. With BW out of group due to DC we tested with just slayer killing mobs till he got back in game. No major framerate drops or DCs with just slayer. Killing mobs with BW in group (and BW still around after mobs death) during mobs death entire group had major framerate drop. We are leaning towards its a BW causing issues. We did test with BW no tatics on , using certain abilities still group faced issues. We got the Job done but there is definitely a issue going on. Tested outside of pve dungeons with BW and no issues. Seems to be only in PVE dungeons these issues happen with a BW in group.

grendel1892

Post#10 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:00 am

I also got this message tonight after killing one of the mini bosses. "Your accounts playtime will expire in 2049, you have chosen the time deduction payment model, each hour 5 points will be deducted" tried to post the SS in github but having problems for some reason.

https://i.imgur.com/rXJSVIH.jpg
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(