Scenario's sets

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 542

Scenario's sets

Post#1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:40 am

Hello! There's any chance to see a new Scenario set in the next future? I thought that Scenarios were dead and forgotten not so long ago, but then i seen that in the last weeks there was a lot of chit-chat about them in the forum (not last the "Draw me a sc" thread) so maybe somethimg is changin'

Ads
User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 328

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#2 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 am

I think devs are focusing on city/new dungeons ( I guess the lost vale ) sets.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

Viphy
Posts: 31

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#3 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Pve and Pvflag are more important at the moment. PvP is the least important.

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 5508
Contact:

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#4 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Viphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Pve and Pvflag are more important at the moment. PvP is the least important.
Don't forget scenarios are just a mini-game, not end-game content.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 542

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#5 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm
Viphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Pve and Pvflag are more important at the moment. PvP is the least important.
Don't forget scenarios are just a mini-game, not end-game content.
Well then you could do a non-mandatory jewel set (or jewel+pocket) obtainable only via sc

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 837

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#6 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm
Viphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Pve and Pvflag are more important at the moment. PvP is the least important.
Don't forget scenarios are just a mini-game, not end-game content.

Are dungeons viewed as end game content or mini-games as well? (Both wondering for currently and when cities are eventually released).
<Montague><Capulet>

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 5508
Contact:

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#7 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Manatikik wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm
Viphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Pve and Pvflag are more important at the moment. PvP is the least important.
Don't forget scenarios are just a mini-game, not end-game content.

Are dungeons viewed as end game content or mini-games as well? (Both wondering for currently and when cities are eventually released).
I was just trying to keep the meme updated.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 837

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#8 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:15 pm
Manatikik wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 pm


Don't forget scenarios are just a mini-game, not end-game content.

Are dungeons viewed as end game content or mini-games as well? (Both wondering for currently and when cities are eventually released).
I was just trying to keep the meme updated.
But you closed the meme thread...
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Zxul
Posts: 421

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#9 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Ahh well, looks like just the thread for it.

Redeemer arena now! (Khaine's Embrace with 10 objectives each of which spawns the aoe nuke)


Click here to watch on YouTube

(Wargrimnir don't ban me :O)
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

labotimy
Posts: 101

Re: Scenario's sets

Post#10 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:28 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:15 pm
I was just trying to keep the meme updated.
I was legitimately salty for a hot second.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 28 guests