Recent Topics

Ads

removed from balance...

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: removed from balance...

Post#31 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:47 am

The no colors in posts rule is up since ever.
Although I can't find it in the current Terms of Service for the Server or for the Balance Forums.
But it was there in an earlier incarnation.

Ads
WeGotThis

Post#32 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:29 am

Dude just read you Posts again... not much constructive criticism,
Just Order/Destro whine... take more distance to that things man.

And btw grimnir told he doesnt want Wall's of Text...
and again, go ahead, check your posts :D

Tesq

Post#33 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 am

WeGotThis wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:29 am Dude just read you Posts again... not much constructive criticism,
Just Order/Destro whine... take more distance to that things man.

And btw grimnir told he doesnt want Wall's of Text...
and again, go ahead, check your posts :D

grammar errors get fix usually, when i have permission to edit my post..... about whine, sure ! i belive you random guy with 7 post on forum which problably dont understand even nothing

P.s. ppl to get an idea of who you are could read your post instead in the same thread, which consist of: "i duno", "i dont know", "i dont play rvr/wb ", "but i think"," i like "and zero objective view of issues in game.
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tesq

Post#34 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:59 am

Glorian wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:47 am The no colors in posts rule is up since ever.
Although I can't find it in the current Terms of Service for the Server or for the Balance Forums.
But it was there in an earlier incarnation.
what ya talking about , in proposal section is even suggest to use colors to make the text more readable; there is always been write to NOT wrote a mono post in 1 color like a gm and dev do. Not to not use color to mark important stuff....

exemple: if i had wrote all my feedback all green

Acidic

Post#35 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 am

This thread is probably the clearest example of why devs have in the past just done changes they thought were right and then see how it turns out.
My advice in responding to change threads is chose your points and focus on the one or two points most important.
Just cos you can does not mean commenting everything is a good strategy

Tesq

Post#36 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:06 am

Acidic wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 am This thread is probably the clearest example of why devs have in the past just done changes they thought were right and then see how it turns out.
My advice in responding to change threads is chose your points and focus on the one or two points most important.
Just cos you can does not mean commenting everything is a good strategy
i commented 7 out of 30 morales

7....jeez...

Collateral

Post#37 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 am

It's stupid, but it is what it is.

WeGotThis

Post#38 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 am

Well better spend your time in playing the game, than posting 5000+ brainfarts of yours,
then you'd have same knowledge about the game and you would not be in the situation of beeing locked out of a Topic as you are now :lol:

Sure you get horny when checking your numbers of posts :lol:

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#39 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:52 am

Im clearly with tesq on this one. First of all, theres no rule about colors anywhere in the forum offense list. Meaning you cant ban someone from a subforum for not following the rules. even if a dev asked not to use colors, the highest sanction would have been a warning, not a ban. The escalation process is all written down in the rules for forum devs. Second: This was actually one of Tesqs easier to read walls :^) it had pretty good structure tbh (coming from someone who actually had to read your walls back then @tesq).
Third: Every Sanction taken against a Player in the forums MUST be followed by a private message stating why action was taken. Its in the rules for forum devs.

Dolo

Post#40 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 am

This is nearly as funny as me being banned for asking for pig mounts quite some time ago. It’s just colors guys 👍
Still want pig mounts for dwarves.