Recent Topics

Ads

removed from balance...

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

removed from balance...

Post#1 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:13 pm

dear dev.... do you really think remove me from balance section will make your moral changes better recive by the audience?

i would like to issue a poll aswell on my post and see how many see it not fit to be readable as well.

btw------ninja remove someone from balance section is not mature, have something to tell me , write me about it....

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=33236 number 5
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: removed from balance...

Post#2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm

You were removed from balance because you're a constant disruption and refuse to abide by the conduct we expect there. If we're not getting useful feedback, then it's just noise that gets ignored anyway. I would like to keep my eyeballs in their sockets and relatively healthy when reading through the forums.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Tesq

Post#3 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:20 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm You were removed from balance because you're a constant disruption and refuse to abide by the conduct we expect there. If we're not getting useful feedback, then it's just noise that gets ignored anyway. I would like to keep my eyeballs in their sockets and relatively healthy when reading through the forums.

-disrupt???? HOW, i made a consistently post, in format explaining why and was not about ALL MORALES i just pick what 7 morales over 30!! (error grammar i make em and i usually fix em later on).

-i wrote very few per every morales if you take the time to read, i just wrote a bit more regarding off morales value and ID moral

-further ppl are agreeing with my line so far.

-this point about color is false, its a pretext i challenge you to make a poll on my thread and see if ppl find it hard to read.
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Collateral

Post#4 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Tesq you have good proposals, and you can certainly explain any issue you have. But man you need to calm down a bit. If devs don't want the damn colors, just don't use them..

Tesq

Post#5 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 pm

Collateral wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 pm Tesq you have good proposals, and you can certainly explain any issue you have. But man you need to calm down a bit. If devs don't want the damn colors, just don't use them..
it wasnt wrote to not use any color (nath wrote if after my post) , so i used them not my fault if i did, i cant bear to then have my feedback spoiled and be misstrated just because they forgot to tell me something and then they punish me for something THEY forgot to tell, again common sense dictate that my post is not abbundant of colors and it can be read NOT ONLY THAT, a mono white wall of text would had been just worst so idk what they pretend from me, i cant give puntual feedback because no color but i cant even write a big text wall all white because too hard to read aswell....

do i alredy told it feel like a pretext?
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Collateral

Post#6 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Well Nath said they don't want colors after your post, you could've edited it after. Your response to him was a bit harsh and kinda unnecessary I guess.

Tesq

Post#7 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Collateral wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm Well Nath said they don't want colors after your post, you could've edited it after. Your response to him was a bit harsh and kinda unnecessary I guess.
because if of course you forgot to tell something and spoil my post and block me from EDIT IT ANYMORE ,

1- i cannot remove the colors
2- you didnt ask me to
3- you should not punish someone if you didnt ask to not do a thing
4- they could had asked me to remove the color i would had done it in 1min simply by copy ctrl+c / ctrl+v my whole post

Flavorburst

Post#8 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Not for nothing, but this was a pretty weird flex from the moderation team.

Offended by colors, lol.

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 pm Not for nothing, but this was a pretty weird flex from the moderation team.

Offended by colors, lol.

this goes on my signature !

p.s. done !

what will be next ?? ban me exploiting the warnings torque mass did to me because was a ***** ? warning i asked to be removed and i never got an asnwer about it?

Flavorburst

Post#10 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Collateral wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 pm Well Nath said they don't want colors after your post, you could've edited it after. Your response to him was a bit harsh and kinda unnecessary I guess.
lol