Recent Topics

Ads

A message for the devs

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Sulorie
Posts: 4927

Re: A message for the devs

Post#71 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am

simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:17 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am

as per usual big d1ck swagger wargrimmnir needs to flex, dude you seriously need to work on your people skills.
With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
i'm just an elitist tryhard 6-man prosquad pugfarm pot against 4 warbands player on this server, and wargrimnirr is head gm. see the difference?
I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Dying is no option.

Ads
User avatar
Saftdryck
Banned
Posts: 208

Re: A message for the devs

Post#72 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:39 am

bichka wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:21 am
Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

Yet you know well, that IP address is not "Evidence".
Pretty much it is, you already answered, staff here is not paid and have no time for digging **** like paid CSR do in commercial MMOs. In any profiatble MMO you will be banned pretty fast for account selling/sharing/"lending". And nobody will care about your fairy tales about brothers/sisters/cat on keyboard.

It's something that you should know even without rules here.
Yet it is not Evidence. If you would know anything about IP you would know, but i can clearly assume you dont with that post. Go back to your lala land with your fairytales.
TanithScout wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:25 am
He's banned? I wondered why the game felt better.
Ah another negative IQ jumping the hate bandwagon. Hope we don't disturb your PvE experience. It's clearly you have been in the receiving end of getting rekt
Image
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

User avatar
simtex
Suspended
Posts: 319
Contact:

Re: A message for the devs

Post#73 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:17 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am

With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
i'm just an elitist tryhard 6-man prosquad pugfarm pot against 4 warbands player on this server, and wargrimnirr is head gm. see the difference?
I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark and angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

User avatar
Naharis
Posts: 18

Re: A message for the devs

Post#74 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:52 am

I've been told by someone to take a self-imposed break from the forums to re-evaluate whether my current line of thinking was conducive to positive change because i was in a mood of self-destruction, so i'll try to be nice and positive. :)
wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Zegota wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:30 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 pm
This all is not about letting someone play with your acc.
Nah man, this is a flex. Public drama, public execution, shoot first ask questions later. This could've have been done behind closed doors but it wasn't. If there are innocent victims, it's not GMs fault even though they pulled the trigger, it's the culprits. Classic demonizing.
Nice.
I posted the ban evidence after the appeal was made because it was requested I do so, and we knew it would be contentious. There's nothing remotely demonizing in my statements.
If it were handled behind closed doors I would have been fine with that as well.
I'm sorry, for what i know you have been asked to go talk privately. But you denied. :) <3
Alfa1986 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:55 am
According to all the laws of the talk show, the first girlfriend of Peter, the first teacher of Peter and his former housekeeper must now go on stage. So waitng...
I wonder how long it took you to give birth to such a useless and stupid comment! :) <3
Custonello wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 am
I'm reading some realy idiotic post about question if "If im in the same guild will i be banned aswell" and bla bla bla. to those people... I don't see how that helps Jon. If i was staff i would ignore any further commenting on this post and if there are fellings that have not been adressed to it personly. this post is stupid and will only continoue to spiral.
Please show me who those guilds members are. Also never heard about sarcasm?
You claim this thread is stupid but actually you felt to come join and comment with such high quality content. This aint gonna help jon aswell m8. :) <3
qwerty113 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:13 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am

as per usual big d1ck swagger wargrimmnir needs to flex, dude you seriously need to work on your people skills.
With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
Women dont interfere when big boys talks
I see the sarcasm...do you consider yourself a Big Boy? Very cute from you. :) <3
Yaliskah wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:15 am
In the present case, dozen of accounts have been suspended. A dozen. All connected to a person who has committed a very serious violation of the few rules that we impose on you. Rules that in this precise case are supposed to protect you (the community) too in a certain way.
These rules are simple, clear, full of common sense, warnings about account sharing and the risks involved, which everyone respects without even making the slightest effort or even thinking about it. The field of action and the threshold of tolerance is quite wide, and more than 8000 unique players every week seem to accomodate without the slightest problem, without having the least interaction from near or far with the GM team.
But let's get back to our subject.
When someone tries to trade an account, he is banned. We do not trade the game itself for obvious reasons. In the same way, we (the team) do not sell items, preconstructed account, pay to win. It's a question of ethics. If you want to sell wallpaper, t-shirts (ask for the rights of use of the Logo is the least) or monetize your Twitch or your youtube video, this is not our problem, because it is indirectly related (exemple : i bought an account, but the character isn't like the seller said, can you make appropriate change, cause i paid for it! Are we responsible? Shall we? no.). I think everyone validates this point (except those of course who want to violate this rule)
When someone is suspended for ban evasion, consecutively ban, everyone applauds and laughs. Normal, most of the time, we do not know him. We take the IP, and we disable all the accounts. Period. We do not want to know if it's Bill's account, Dolly or Bob. Because we are not going to spend our life stirring **** and sorting. Nobody gets paid for it.
In the past, some did not fail to stage a public court to highlight what they considered to be excesses and abuses on our part. These same people who in the same movement gave us the example to follow: "I AM THE MODERATOR" that nobody has forgotten, associated with an absolute prohibition to defend ourself. A beautiful lesson in accuracy and impartiality.
I'm doing this slight digression, but it's about. On this forum, everyone is able to come and speak freely (respecting seemliness), and unless you greatly exceed the limits, this right is acquired.
This said, it is incredible that some people who accuse us to be unjust and biased, as soon as they find an interest in it -as defend a buddy- being openly biased themselves without the slightest embarrassment. Straight in their boots.
This time, "celebrities" are splashed and buddies come to the rescue. It starts from a good intention, have no doubt on it, but I think that the main interested are big enough to assert their rights and defend themselves.
The other collateral victims of this sanction, which you may not know, will not have the chance to benefit from your fraternal intervention. Take them all or none. It would have been questionnable if half of involved account only had been banned...
On a side note, many players including PtP can be annoying sometime, disagree with the team strongly, trolling even there is something about it in rules, even in the worst case, some have just the will to hurt. You know the names, and even, since years, they are still around, not banned, sometime warned or muted but still here, sharing their negative opinions, repproaches and criticism daily.
Where it becomes funny, it is when X or Y in the team is pointed as a person abusing his power to shut ppl down, with personnal purpose. Some ask us to justify ourselves, and sometime we try. I wonder why we try, as i do actually. While we were well explained that just saying "I AM THE MODERATOR" was enough.
Some have decided long time ago, we were the enemies. For those, we can't do much, except it seems being their reason to breath.
I would like to remind that this thread is been open not to justify or defend the "Account Seller" or the person guilty of "Ban Evasion".
Account selling and Ban evasion are to be condemned, when they are committed.
First of all, Peter got banned in first place from the forum after posting this:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 pm
Ysaran wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:36 pm
rmpl wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:10 am
things are just not going well.
there are always a lot of ppl online, to me this means that everything is fine. But maybe i'm just naive
Ehh, vast majority of people aren't gonna take any notice of a lot of things (not that there's an abundance of bad stuff rn, just saying).

Aside: it is really perplexing that Thunder Valley, Khaine's Embrace & Stonetroll Crossing are all, yet again, in the SC rotation, when the Map generator is supposed to be RNG :lol:. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the fact that all 3 of these maps are in the rotation - for yet another successive week - is pretty baffling.

Image
I see why this made him banned from the forum! Bad Peter, Bad! :) <3

After he got banned from the forum, he got banned form the game aswell, convicted guilty of Account selling/Trading account. The fun fact is that he didnt sold anything, his brother did it.
He got banned becasue guilty of sharing the same house of is brother (same IP), guilty of sharing and letting his brother play his account aswell, but sharing account or being siblings is not a valid reason to be banned for. Is it?

Now...i wanna keep it up nice and positive so my hope and suggestion are all about giving those people that got banned and convicted guilty for associations to prove if they are guilty or not. Because they got no possibility to do that for what i am aware about.
:) <3
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Sulorie
Posts: 4927

Re: A message for the devs

Post#75 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm

simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:17 am


i'm just an elitist tryhard 6-man prosquad pugfarm pot against 4 warbands player on this server, and wargrimnirr is head gm. see the difference?
I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Nobody here ever got punished for feedback, discussion or disagreement, when following the ToS. Those disagreeing to this statement show some serious lack of self-awareness. Do you even notice your tone? I understand, that you and some others are pretty upset and I would probably feel the same but it doesn't justify certain behaviour.
None of the officials treated you bad at first "contact", don't make it look like it is their fault and you only react to them. Their grudge with certain individuals on this server developed over time. All those, who play for years on this server without any warning or negative staff interaction, despite vocal disagreement with certain development decisions, prove this.
Pulling the victim-card is getting old.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
simtex
Suspended
Posts: 319
Contact:

Re: A message for the devs

Post#76 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am

I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Nobody here ever got punished for feedback, discussion or disagreement, when following the ToS. Those disagreeing to this statement show some serious lack of self-awareness. Do you even notice your tone? I understand, that you and some others are pretty upset and I would probably feel the same but it doesn't justify certain behaviour.
None of the officials treated you bad at first "contact", don't make it look like it is their fault and you only react to them. Their grudge with certain individuals on this server developed over time. All those, who play for years on this server without any warning or negative staff interaction, despite vocal disagreement with certain development decisions, prove this.
Pulling the victim-card is getting old.
You obviously feel the need to be right and have the last word and i'm getting bored reading your posts. Take care.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

User avatar
Reesh
Posts: 645

Re: A message for the devs

Post#77 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am

I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Nobody here ever got punished for feedback, discussion or disagreement, when following the ToS. Those disagreeing to this statement show some serious lack of self-awareness. Do you even notice your tone? I understand, that you and some others are pretty upset and I would probably feel the same but it doesn't justify certain behaviour.
None of the officials treated you bad at first "contact", don't make it look like it is their fault and you only react to them. Their grudge with certain individuals on this server developed over time. All those, who play for years on this server without any warning or negative staff interaction, despite vocal disagreement with certain development decisions, prove this.
Pulling the victim-card is getting old.
I remember more than a few instances of players getting suspended or worse, for not agreeing upon balance/game direction, whilst providing constructive criticism with valid points.
Image

User avatar
Naharis
Posts: 18

Re: A message for the devs

Post#78 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am

I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Nobody here ever got punished for feedback, discussion or disagreement, when following the ToS.
I need to keep it up nice and positive so i'll just say that. Can you show me the way for the magic pony reinbowland? Is that the nice place where you live at? I'd like to visit at list once in my life. thank you in advice :) <3 <3 <3
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+

Ads
User avatar
Saftdryck
Banned
Posts: 208

Re: A message for the devs

Post#79 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:45 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am

I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
Well with 4000 posts you have quite the expertise in the area, useful information there - really took it to heart.

Anyone who's not a complete kiss-ass has been treated like **** by most authority figures on this server, and i'll promise you - most of them did not provoke the reaction.

Wargrimnirr is just a sad, snark angry little man. Anything typed from that keyboard is spiteful, if you can't see that then you're pretty thick.

All good in the hood though, once their powertrip is over and this thread dies down it wont be long until they lift the bans. History speaks for itself.
Nobody here ever got punished for feedback, discussion or disagreement, when following the ToS. Those disagreeing to this statement show some serious lack of self-awareness. Do you even notice your tone? I understand, that you and some others are pretty upset and I would probably feel the same but it doesn't justify certain behaviour.
None of the officials treated you bad at first "contact", don't make it look like it is their fault and you only react to them. Their grudge with certain individuals on this server developed over time. All those, who play for years on this server without any warning or negative staff interaction, despite vocal disagreement with certain development decisions, prove this.
Pulling the victim-card is getting old.
Read text, and notice TONE? You're kidding right?
Yes people got punished for feedback, because it wasn't the feedback these incompetent leads wanted.

The grudge was, more competent people were against these crazy gamebreaking population killing decicions. Some more louder were these "tryhard premade" players who they despise so much. Sure it builded up trough time.

The only victim card pulled was by you and other average casual freerenown dogshit players. Durrr ban premades.

Also, for the love of god, fix your Signature will you??

It's Dying is NOT AN OPTION, not dying is no option. Grammar mate.
Image
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

User avatar
altharion1
Banned
Posts: 321

Re: A message for the devs

Post#80 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Long over due ban for these 3 morons. Im talking PtP, Khorze and twinky. The worst, cancerous, emote spamming, corpse jumping, hateful PM sending bunch of lowlifes on the server. Well known hackers, exploiters and trolls, even from back on live. Twinky was a 12 year old boy, their grooming and exploitation of him was, frankly, disgusting, perverting and twisting him to their suit their needs and wicked desires. They should be reported to the relevant authorities for child exploitation tbh.

How dare they have the arrogance to believe they are above the rules of the server. Get em out of here.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigPapiBear, Bing [Bot], diedrake, jabbers, metelci, Pulwerqz, Rydiak, Waimaori and 48 guests