Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reputation

Let's talk about... everything else
FunkySwerve

Re: Return of Reputation

Post#41 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

I see Greyface, Mexicola and Feroze on a lot for WH. Generally I lose to WH even if I have the drop, those clutch parries man. Although I'm not spec'ed to duel efficiently, just take out soft targets.

Ads
wonshot

Post#42 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

Very few destro on RoR have seemed to actually try and be competitive in roaming warband playstyle, and have either have had too casual-mindset or limmited by skill or setup.

But a shoutout to the few that spring to mind;

1) Wam
2) ?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

HongTen

Post#43 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Sanguish. :evil:
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Acidic

Post#44 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Grunbe

The Orc Holding the strings to keep the PnP warband together

Anjanolian

Post#45 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Anjanolian wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:37 pm I will not re-write the names of these incredible and unique players listed before...
Just wanna add few more;
+ we have new amazing Pug leaders who are still persisting about small scale runs Shebai and Serrat
+ and more powerful destro women around Saedhis - Ravensong - Jimson
...Bride of Khaine...

notre

Post#46 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:47 am

DrWHO with a huge difference, is the best healer destro have.

If just some healers learn to rez like him... destro becomes inmortal.

/bow drwho
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

Sulorie

Post#47 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:01 am

notre wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:47 am DrWHO with a huge difference, is the best healer destro have.

If just some healers learn to rez like him... destro becomes inmortal.

/bow drwho
Best is, when you don't even die in the first place. :)
Ressing someone or actually to notice the dead body on the ground, I consider being basic healer stuff. I agree that at least 3/4 of all healers fail at it.
I guess it's nothing bad to follow the zerg solo in order to insta ress on cd, if most of the grouped healers are to busy to do it, despite having no pressure.
Dying is no option.

notre

Post#48 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:01 am Best is, when you don't even die in the first place. :)
Ressing someone or actually to notice the dead body on the ground, I consider being basic healer stuff. I agree that at least 3/4 of all healers fail at it.
I guess it's nothing bad to follow the zerg solo in order to insta ress on cd, if most of the grouped healers are to busy to do it, despite having no pressure.
I never see DrWho passing a dead body without rezzing him, but i see a lot of destro healers letting ppl dead (standing by or just above the dead body) on the way and i'm not talking just when you are on a battle/siege, DrWho ALWAYS is gonna rez you, if he can. A lot of healers can't say that.

And yes it's a basic healer stuff wich most healers don't do it. Like guard on tanks...How many times you have to ask for a guard on wb/sc? Most of the times.

With my shammy i turned a lot of battles around thanks to rezz dead ppl, and made awesome battles thanks to that (now and before the "fix").
Following the zerg solo it's also a gameplay style, there's nothing wrong about it if you are helping your faction in some way (healing rezzing in this case).
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

Ads