Recent Topics

Ads

State of the game?

Let's talk about... everything else
mjwrench

State of the game?

Post#1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Just as the title suggests, I was wondering if there is going to be an insiders note of where the game is at.
Like how the dev team is doing, recent challenges, accomplishments, next milestones, are we close to being a beta phase game etc.

Nothing too elaborate.

Appreciate what you guys do!

Ads
Haskr

Re: State of the game?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Pve: Bastion Stairs dungeon was introduced not long ago. Giving the possibility to earn Bloodlord gear and weapons

RvR: Forts were introduced not long ago, giving the chance to earn Invader gear (rr60+), need to be rank 40, rr41 to enter.

Scenarios: Domination was changed recently, making it more tedious to grind sc gear, sc pops gone down a tad (at least to my feeling)

Next steps: I heard the team works on city sieges, to bring the rvr campaing to an end. I also heard its close to release them (some months?) but they give no release date so we have to see.

I started only in 2017 on this server, many old names arent around any more, game seems a bit more casual than back then, don't know if thats good or bad, I think it depends on your playstyle.

Edit: also its summer and wow classic just released, so could be a bit quieter because of that too, who knows

Haskr

Re: State of the game?

Post#3 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Haskr wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm Pve: Bastion Stairs dungeon was introduced not long ago. Giving the possibility to earn Bloodlord gear and weapons

RvR: Forts were introduced not long ago, giving the chance to earn Invader gear (rr60+), need to be rank 40, rr41 to enter.

Scenarios: Domination was changed recently, making it more tedious to grind sc gear, sc pops gone down a tad (at least to my feeling)

Next steps: I heard the team works on city sieges, to bring the rvr campaing to an end. I also heard its close to release them (some months?) but they give no release date so we have to see.

I started only in 2017 on this server, many old names arent around any more, game seems a bit more casual than back then, don't know if thats good or bad, I think it depends on your playstyle.

Edit: also its summer and wow classic just released, so could be a bit quieter because of that too, who knows
Edit2: Dev team I have no idea, a while ago Azarael left (again) after some drama, a little while ago Torquemadra left and the balance moderators seem also to have been leaving, thats all I noticed.